Just got a call from a drunk stripper....

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Bone
Souse
Souse

Just got a call from a drunk stripper....

Post by Bone »

My stripper friend of mine just called me freakin wasted. "I am on the floor backstage trying to put my underwear on" she said with the other strippers in the back laughing. "All I have manged to get on are my 6 inch pinks heals. The underwear tag is suppose to be in the back right?"

She was so drunk she only made $7 the first time she danced.

No point to the story but it is always good to get a call from a stripper - drunk or undrunk!

Shonus Andronicus
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by Shonus Andronicus »

I wish I knew strippers. Or any people.
An ambulance can only go so fast.

-Neil Young

grippingthewheel
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Re: Just got a call from a drunk stripper....

Post by grippingthewheel »

Bone wrote:My stripper friend of mine just called me freakin wasted. "I am on the floor backstage trying to put my underwear on" she said with the other strippers in the back laughing. "All I have manged to get on are my 6 inch pinks heals. The underwear tag is suppose to be in the back right?"

She was so drunk she only made $7 the first time she danced.

No point to the story but it is always good to get a call from a stripper - drunk or undrunk!
You are so cool. :roll:
"Please welcomce in all his diluted glory the man whose story writes itself not unlike mine who feveriously types awaiting his next sip before the whipping, anticiapation is making me want to strangle someone." ~whiskyprick