Worst/Best place I have ever thrown up.

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

Jaime
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Worst/Best place I have ever thrown up.

Post by Jaime »

West Point.

Freshman year.

Stain is still on the building 20 years later. Cheap wiskey and rum sure does stain granite...
Ezekiel 23:20

waahoohah
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Location: http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/ ... a_flag.png

Re: Worst/Best place I have ever thrown up.

Post by waahoohah »

Jaime wrote:West Point.

Freshman year.

Stain is still on the building 20 years later. Cheap wiskey and rum sure does stain granite...
Good show.

All I have in return is a prairie dog hole....

But, then again, the prairie dogs DID move out afterward....
"Beginner's luck is only possible if you try."

-Lee Harvey Oswald

Diabetic Daredevil
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by Diabetic Daredevil »

In a baby pool full of live goldfish at a Tahiti themed party in college.
It's okay. He's just admiring the shape of your skull. - Dr. Gonzo

Ow, my left nut! - Doug McKenzie

BILL BRASKY!!!!!!!

Plumber
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Plumber »

into my own underwear
"In Vomitus Veratis" - Hogbutler slogan

"Hope is fleeting, but a drink can always be refilled." -Badfellow

Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by ***** »

All over the entrance to my favorite video store. I promptly slipped in it and fell on my ass.

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

On the kitchen floor of my parents' house in front of them.
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

Capt. Pantless
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Capt. Pantless »

bathroom at my parent's house while my mom was trying to clean the trail up. i promptly slipped in it and faceplanted. mom was really impressed...

deadpuppiesandwhores
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by deadpuppiesandwhores »

i woke up. half in the bathroom. half in the hallway. i was lying in my own vomit. it wass as if i "almost" made it to the tiolet but just couldn't quite get there. and i was in an unfamiliar place.

apparently my older sister had invited me to a party and i did too much shrooms, smoked way too much pot and had just one too many shots of tequila. i was worried i would be banished from this world altogether as my consciousness slowly made itself aware of the situation. that was when the owner of the trailer house found me and made all things better with one simple phrase.

apparently amongst her friends my sister's nickname was 'roni. i have no idea why, but that's what it was. and as her friend found me staining many feet of her carpet, she busted up laughing and screaming, "it really is her brother, its the classic 'roni pose!" being only 17 at the time this made me first grateful my sister hung out with losers, and at the same time made me fully appreciate how cool my sis really was.
road to hell is paved with unbought stuffed dogs.
"I AM TOO DRUNK TO TASTE THIS CHICKEN."
colonel sanders

http://meetme.hotornot.com/r/?emid=K8ERHQN

i'm not saying i beat the devil, but i drank his beer for nothin'.... then i stole his song.

deadpuppiesandwhores
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by deadpuppiesandwhores »

oh yeah, and all west point students throw up whenever they drink, that's what makes them "good" officers. all women on the inside, really. j.k. i'm sure you were the cool one. just kidding again. i already have my officer whipping boy, you're alright.
road to hell is paved with unbought stuffed dogs.
"I AM TOO DRUNK TO TASTE THIS CHICKEN."
colonel sanders

http://meetme.hotornot.com/r/?emid=K8ERHQN

i'm not saying i beat the devil, but i drank his beer for nothin'.... then i stole his song.

Professor Roomie
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Professor Roomie »

The marble floor in Barca's suite at Con III is by far the nicest floor I've ever puked and passed out on.
"You people terrify me. You're like some sort of Unholy Trinity of drunken viking maniacs." - Nil

"You know, I'm surprised that someone who looks like the aging love child of Big Bird and Snuffaluffagus would bring physical appearance into this." - Oggar

It dulls pain, makes the sun shine brighter, and makes boring people more interesting.

Rob
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Rob »

Into my own eyes. I was lying on my back and all of the sudden I launched a huge blast of bottom shelf vodka into the air. It came down. Damned gravity.

Oggar
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Oggar »

Generic Jugs shoes at Con I, apparently from quite an imprssive distance, it was in one of the banquet rooms at the Stardust. This was shortly after I'd won the Clash of the Tightest and decided to chug a goodly portion of the absinthe I'd won. I'm sure there are others who remember the details.
I can't write like Papa, you know I just ain't able
But if he came in here tonight, I'd drink him under the table -Ronny Elliott

RIP Mayhem, as long as I have a heart you are in it.

billybill
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by billybill »

Best place would be safely (and all of it with the exception of a small drop) into a small propel (flavored water) bottle.
Worst I probably don't remember, but I think bathroom sinks are pretty awful to pook in, they're so damned hard to clean up.
My goal has always been to throw up in a girl's clavacle though.
Silly Rabbit, tripping is for teenagers, murder is for murderers and hard drugs are for bartenders.

martini
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by martini »

i had a "ghost puke" once in the summer of '96. for the first time (as far as i can recall), i got totally shit-bagged on drive-thru Morgans and then started cowboying REAL Smirnoff from the bottle. the next morning, there was a note on my bed from my (now) ex-girlfriend, light puke stains on my shirt, but nothing else. anywhere. in the entire house and outside. i thought perhaps the toilet was the exit wound but even that was Spic-and-Span.

as an aside, i had "alcohol poisoning" the entire next day and was barely able to keep down plain rice and broccoli by 6pm without dry-heaving. no one was able to even communicate with me as even trying to talk caused me to dry-heave. as many life lessons i have had to re-learn, that is one lesson that was learned once and once only. i will NEVER feel like that again. i have had some software installed that will crash out if i even try. %^)
"Of the demonstrably wise there are but two: those who commit suicide, and those who keep their reasoning faculties atrophied by drink." -- Mark Twain.

billybill
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by billybill »

Also in bed is a terrible place to lose your lunch.
Silly Rabbit, tripping is for teenagers, murder is for murderers and hard drugs are for bartenders.