86'd on 5th of July

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Da Raider
Booze Head
Booze Head

86'd on 5th of July

Post by Da Raider »

First off, let me say that I can drink with the best of them, but I rarely ever start acting like an asshat. Even when I'm completely wasted, I don't start fights, and I rarely break shit or do stupid things that are going to have me wind up in jail or the hospital. I just like to have a good time. However, I am reminded of the time when I got 86'd from one of the local haunts. I was already pretty deep into it when I showed up to the bar (beer and wine only, no hard liquor license). It was July 5th and I had a few M80's left over from the day before for some reason. Anyway, I decided that it would be a good idea to bring them with me to the bar. We start hitting the schooners pretty hard and after awhile, I'm toast. Normally, I'm the life of the party, get everyone laughing kind of guy and I must have thought that it would be hilarious to set off the M80's in a crowded "Dollar Schooner's Nite" bar. Wow! Them's is loud. A couple people dropped their schooner glasses, a couple of girls screamed. I thought it was hilarious. For some reason the bouncer didn't think it was very funny. I lit the second one (it was pretty crowded so it must have taken him awhile to get thru the crowd and/or locate where it came from) and BOOM! Again. Meathead grabs me pretty violently, shoves me out the door to the roaring applause of the crowd - I like to think that some of the applause was for how awesome it was to have M80's being set off in a bar, but deep down I think it was cuz I was being an asshat. To my credit, I now abstain from lighting firecrackers inside of bars. And yes, they have since let me back in.
When they land we blow up the roof, they spend a month sifting through rubble, and by the time they work out what went wrong, we'll be sitting on a beach, earning twenty percent.

Bigfoot
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Re: 86'd on 5th of July

Post by Bigfoot »

Wow, you're lucky you didn't get the shit beat out of you.
The Pooba wrote:Don't hate, intoxicate.

Da Raider
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by Da Raider »

Bigfoot wrote:Wow, you're lucky you didn't get the shit beat out of you.
You are probably more correct than I would like to admit. Not sure what got into me that day.
When they land we blow up the roof, they spend a month sifting through rubble, and by the time they work out what went wrong, we'll be sitting on a beach, earning twenty percent.

fizzmaster
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by fizzmaster »

Lighting fireworks off inside is horrible and hilarious. Never done it in a bar, but I have in my own house and at parties. Once in college, some dick that I threw a beer on at a party (he started it) lit fireworks off under my dorm room door. Here's the great part. I never woke up!
"The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. "
-Hunter S. Thompson

http://fermentedfilm.blogspot.com/
http://indiewrasslin.tumblr.com/

Illiniwek
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by Illiniwek »

Fuck! M80s are a bit dangerous; a step - or 7 - up from firecrackers! Be glad you didn't hurt anyone.

still, good story!

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

DR,

We've all probably done something that brainless AT LEAST once in our drunken lives.

It makes for a good story later on.

Btw, you musta been REAL drunk...Dollar Schooner Night?
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be