Drunkard Injuries

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Drunkard Injuries

Post by oettinger »

I hurt my ankle two months ago. I can`t remember how I did it. Must have tripped on the curb on the sidewalk. I remember some bloody scratches. Depending on the movement I do I still feel something`s wrong. Should I just say goodbye, nice knowing you and saw the foot off?

Btw is liver failure considered a drunkard injury?
Drink!

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

hey guys, its been a while. I've been doing as well as you could expect if you remember me (possibly better depending on your take of me).

anyway down to the point, i ended up getting my foot bitten by fire ants after having to walk to my house recently. This was because the car wasn't able to make it there because of a flash flood (nothing major but you wouldn't want to drive a car through it) anyway fire ants do a fascinating thing when they end up in water. they grasp together in a ball which floats on the top of the water rotating so they can survive. I ended up walking through that.

now a week later i realized i broke a toe two days ago while i was to drunk to notice. well i did notice last night, but i cannot remember when i broke the damn thing
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." hunter s. thompson god rest his soul

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

oettinger wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:36 am
I hurt my ankle two months ago. I can`t remember how I did it. Must have tripped on the curb on the sidewalk. I remember some bloody scratches. Depending on the movement I do I still feel something`s wrong. Should I just say goodbye, nice knowing you and saw the foot off?

ankle injuries have been the majority of my drunken injuries, well, besides literally falling on my face after mixing booze and pills.

Are you serious about liver failure though? with your drinking habits i would have thought kindling and withdrawals would have been a problem before that.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." hunter s. thompson god rest his soul

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

givemesomepils wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:10 am
oettinger wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:36 am

ankle injuries have been the majority of my drunken injuries, well, besides literally falling on my face after mixing booze and pills.

Are you serious about liver failure though? with your drinking habits i would have thought kindling and withdrawals would have been a problem before that.
Hey, your are alive, we thought you either OD'ed or went to jail.
I emailed you a couple of times.
My liver is fine, that was more of a general question. The ancle probably will never heal the right way. Well...
Drink!

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

Eh fuck the ankle. I have had a few of those injuries.

Right now im going around on two severly bruised knees a bruised up arm and a healing concussion from last week.

I wasnt drunk when the accident happened though. So. idk if i can legally mention it here.

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

givemesomepils wrote:
Thu May 11, 2017 6:53 pm

Right now im going around on two severly bruised knees a bruised up arm and a healing concussion from last week.

I wasnt drunk when the accident happened though. So. idk if i can legally mention it here.
Dude.

Now there is a true tale.

Do tell.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Really curious now myself, go for it!
Drink!

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

mistah willies wrote:
Thu May 11, 2017 7:53 pm
givemesomepils wrote:
Thu May 11, 2017 6:53 pm

Dude.

Now there is a true tale.

Do tell.
Nothing special really a friend said he was getting kicked out of his house so i picked him up in my truck and ended up hanging out all night and the next day. I smoked some of that synthetic weed stuff at his place the next day while dropping him off at his house and about a block from his house i passed out while driving and ended up in a ditch.

So it was a combo of sleep deprivation, and that stuff that caused it (although i will say that stuff didnt make me feel tired at all so idk for sure if it had to do with it)

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

This is so totally you. Wow. Is the car ok?
Drink!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

oettinger wrote:
Sun May 21, 2017 6:47 am

Friggin Oett; "Yeah yeah, you're OK, but what about the car?"

Good to see you are still alive. You must have three lives left, huh Pils?

Can we drink now? ---peetie44
At rock bottom, there is no down. ---The Oett
^ ^ ^ Yes his entire cutlery set and all utensils are made from assorted broken bottles.--- The Artful Detective
Just remember Hugh: a good cocktail in a shitty glass is better that a shitty cocktail in a pretty glass.---The Badfellow
I'll buy the first round if you promise to stop being a cunt. --- Dear Booze

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

oettinger wrote:
Its fine vut it wont start until i replace the airbags, which is pissing me off because airbags for a 98 f150 are impossible to find.

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

mistah willies wrote:
Sun May 21, 2017 2:42 pm
oettinger wrote:

Friggin Oett; "Yeah yeah, you're OK, but what about the car?"

Good to see you are still alive. You must have three lives left, huh Pils?

Tbh im suprised too with the way my days go sometimes

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

givemesomepils wrote:
Sun May 21, 2017 4:53 pm
its fine vut it wont start until i replace the airbags, which is pissing me off because airbags for a 98 f150 are impossible to find.
scrapyard? there must be a load of rusted out '98 F150s. Otherwise I'm sure a decent motor mechanic could bypass the detector
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

Mr. Viking wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 2:15 pm
givemesomepils wrote:
its fine vut it wont start until i replace the airbags, which is pissing me off because airbags for a 98 f150 are impossible to find.
scrapyard? there must be a load of rusted out '98 F150s. Otherwise I'm sure a decent motor mechanic could bypass the detector
It is hard to find airbags for this model that werent deployed. This sucks because the truck is fine.

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

givemesomepils wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 2:30 pm
Mr. Viking wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 2:15 pm
givemesomepils wrote:
It is hard to find airbags for this model that werent deployed. This sucks because the truck is fine.
Yip. If you'd only totaled the truck, then you could have gotten some cash back. Next time, crash more thoroughly, me lad!

Can we drink now? ---peetie44
At rock bottom, there is no down. ---The Oett
^ ^ ^ Yes his entire cutlery set and all utensils are made from assorted broken bottles.--- The Artful Detective
Just remember Hugh: a good cocktail in a shitty glass is better that a shitty cocktail in a pretty glass.---The Badfellow
I'll buy the first round if you promise to stop being a cunt. --- Dear Booze