my drunk story takes place in Spain late fall 1999

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

beerkegbilly
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God
Location: in a hollow of a tree or in a wishing well but alway on my pot of gold really Penna USA

my drunk story takes place in Spain late fall 1999

Post by beerkegbilly »

In the Spanish port city of Alicante. I was in the U.S.M.C we pull up on ship for liberty for are Med deployment 1999 to 2000
We where out it town have a few rum and cokes it was like noon as the hour past by.We ended up in a Punk bar as we left at
3:30 I was drunk and planning to grab something to eat and drink a little more well it pan out the way we where jump by five guys there was about 4 guy we fought them and won it was outside it was by another bar I hit a guy with patio chair and table
and threw a flower pot missing him and landing on the street and breaking the other bar was clear sending them onto the street
fighting broke out ever one was fighting So USMC 5 commies 0.You know what nobody in that bar was from are ship to my Co
or did the Ship Co found out about it Nor did the police of Alicante Here those guy where from a Turkish ship. As the another was cleared the Turks ran off got there Turkish friends and bigger fight started. As they where running there throw bottles and trash at us. Funny huh? And we got in another fight on the pier with the Turkish ship and the Port Police look the other way this one was with both ship battle it out I did not start any of them But it was fun. And that is one of my drinking stories