The Urban Spaceman - An Experiment

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: The Urban Spaceman - An Experiment

Post by mistah willies »

givemesomepills wrote:
mistah willies wrote:
givemesomepills wrote:man i want to put my stories, but they are a little to bad and apparently it has to fit the theme and mine just dont

Thats what she said
I don't get it but I always appreciate a that's what she said joke
Just messing with ya, no harsh

Hey, it sounds like you have some stories to tell, based on how came bsutsitng in busting in

based on how you have burst upon th escene

Time to contribute!

Yeah, no need to post on this spaceman thing, this is for another purpose or porpoise

let it loose in this area of th eborad in your own av

you might have some good ones in ya
Can we drink now? ---peetie44
At rock bottom, there is no down. ---The Oett
^ ^ ^ Yes his entire cutlery set and all utensils are made from assorted broken bottles.--- The Artful Detective
Just remember Hugh: a good cocktail in a shitty glass is better that a shitty cocktail in a pretty glass.---The Badfellow
I'll buy the first round if you promise to stop being a cunt. --- Dear Booze

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

none taken, I just start posting up some of them although most of the best ones i have involve controlled substances given my name that should be a given with some good drinking stories. and i had to come busting it warmed my heart when I found the magazine then when i found the forums I just had to get on board and try to shake things up around here. if everyones ok that some of my greater stories involve other substances I'll be glad to share.

my case and point to my discretion. http://www.drunkard.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=69637
i know i could go on bluelight, but i like it here ya know.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." hunter s. thompson god rest his soul

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Just googled bluelight, and that's dedicated to drugs, much like this site is dedicated to drinking.

There is similarity, in a parallel sense, huh.

Those who can explore either lifestyle with class , or if not, then at least survival to live for the next party and then negotiate internet forums to write about their exploits,

well,

hell yes, that is how one goes about it.

Draaaanking with personal style, or class, or both of those (if one is like peetie) always goes hand in hand with other pursuits.

Drunkard fishing, live bands, floating on the water, putting a needle on some vinyl, avoiding Messican Policia, exploring dank

bars, seedy joints that pop up now and then, encounters with others of similar ilk, and finding oneself in the company of other intoxicants and intoxicans

is the seascape of our exploits. when we embark, we explore, and we search for the island, our holy grail of the ultimate high.

It's what we do best. We are Modern Drunkards, cheers to FKR, our mighty commander.

There are good sites for fishing

and live bands

and vinyl (nsfw)

and writing tales.

Here, it always includes lovely ethyl alcohol.

Gawdam, write your heart out young fella! Have at it
^ ^ ^ Yes his entire cutlery set and all utensils are made from assorted broken bottles.--- The Artful Detective
Just remember Hugh: a good cocktail in a shitty glass is better that a shitty cocktail in a pretty glass.---The Badfellow

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

givemesomepills wrote:...i know i could go on bluelight, but i like it here ya know.
Glad you like it here. Please keep it booze related.
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Palinka wrote:
givemesomepills wrote:...i know i could go on bluelight, but i like it here ya know.

Nice distillation there.

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

mistah willies wrote:Just googled bluelight, and that's dedicated to drugs, much like this site is dedicated to drinking.

There is similarity, in a parallel sense, huh.
there is definitely are parallels, some places that it may even overlap (like how hunter s. thompson he has proven himself to be a formattable drunkard and psychonaut and has contributed to both communities almost equally). the drunkard community just has a greater sense of unity though. Plus it's legal, and with a great enough history and comradery to inspire a magazine such as fkr's.
though bluelight is very helpful, and if you intend on doing possibly dangerous mixes or strange drugs can actually be a lifesaver, and sometimes an interesting read if you're bored.
while on there lurking just now i found bukowski esque post just about heroin instead of alcohol I haven't finished reading it yet, but can see quite a few similarities between this and some of bukowski's writing. i wish the author posted their name it's driving me crazy. apparently it's on a few sights and none mention the author.
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/717 ... on-my-back

And from I think palinka point taken booze only from this point on seriously. well unless it's in the non drinking category on this sight. I just wanted to get the above info out first.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." hunter s. thompson god rest his soul

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

Palinka wrote:
surely he could use "not booze related" or "politics whining and other bullshit",where the rules are perhaps subtly different?
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Mr. Viking wrote:
Palinka wrote:
surely he could use "not booze related" or "politics whining and other bullshit",where the rules are perhaps subtly different?
Don`t need that **** in the chasist, no thanks
Drink!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

oettinger wrote: Don`t need that **** in the chasist, no thanks
In fucking deed

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

Mr. Viking wrote:
Palinka wrote:
ok i won't post of anything other than booze even on any part of this sight again. anyway please don't quote this i want to leave some of these posts of mine behind and just start fresh on here. yeah i fucked up people, i know. no harsh was meant on my part on any of said posts.

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

givemesomepils wrote: ok i won't post of anything other than booze even on any part of this sight again...
I'm going to say that some overlap is inevitable, possibly even enriching. I happen to know that The Urban Spaceman has done enough drugs to make Kieth RIchards look like a girl scout. But being an ungodly creation of the collective MDM consciousness, Drinking Stories is where Urbs hangs his (or as the case may be her) hat at the end of the day, the totem of a psychotropic tribe in which the ethyl molecule is the unifying zen.

Just my opinion. Hope that makes sense.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ