UK holidays

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

UK holidays

Post by oettinger »

I spent a whole hour putting the booze and cigarettes in my sportsbag so they won`t get broken during my transit-flights to the UK.
Got a bottle of cointreau, a double-korn schnaps and kalyskaya vodka in a shoe carton, tied up with socks and underwear. Topped them with a bottle of Stroh (oh you nasty one) and a bottle of grassroot vodka. Cigarette cartons to every side, two L&Ms red and one Marlboro red.

Was at dusseldorf airport early enough to change some euros into pounds for flight drinks.
There I was sitting in the smokers lounge wondering what this trip would be turning into.

When I arrived at Manchester airport I immediatly started to hate it, crowded, loud, full of buisnessmen and what seemed to be soccer fans. To top it off the described gates for transit-flights were closed...

The beer they served was mostly horrible but what else to do than drinking overpriced beer at an airport when almost three hours were to be bridged?
Talking about overpriced, the onboard prices were quite ridiculous, 4 pounds for a small reddish irish cider which name I have quickly forgotten.

When I arrived at P`s place I was finally able to drink without worrying of using one of the plane`s tiny bathrooms as I don`t fit in these...

Next day the two other fellows arrived and the real drinking begun.
Passing out at six in the evening was quite the usual for me, then wake up and pass out at 10 again only to wake up at 8 the next morning to start this havoc on the liver again.

This went on till monday, when the two left us again.
P sent me to town to a particular pub and with the help of some friendly local I managed to find it. Got really drunk in that place but after one too many they pleasently told me I had enough. Well I said, tell my buddy I`m lying down the street on the greens. But after that it was „switch off“ and I got lost...

We spend the rest of the week getting loaded and watched DVDs.

Then it was my turn to take my flight home.

I am usually a good travel person, just bored mostly. But for some reason I started sweating profoundly and security must have thought: This guy is on some serious withdrawals.

Well, they were right, luckily I got some medication in my system, but that stuff made me dizzy and unable to read my book. So there I was sitting in waiting areas of airports with anxiety and people looking at me as if I was the first person to bring ebola virus into europe.
I still managed to go through fourty pages of my book, but for 6 hours plus that is not quick exactly...

Then they said the plane from manchester back to dusseldorf couldn`t start because of some technical difficulties. Well fuck!

When we finally took off the two most annoying smartass think they are funny german assholes were sitting behind me (you have probably seen the security advising a thousand times, the stewardess knows this also, but please don`t be louder than her and shut up FOR A FUCKING MINUTE, you are not funny anyway!!!!!!). I was ready to punch those fuckers. Both were fat and stupid and when they ordered crisps to snack on I was about to throw them out midflight.

Then we finally flew over home turf and were greeted by a thunderstorm, haha, I thought, I am already dead! The up and down were a nice rolercoasterride. Those suckers were quite all of a sudden.

When we landed though that fat fucktard of a stupid man stood up before the „open seat belt“ sign went off, behaving like the most anti-law, coolest twat fucker guy. The stewardess even repeatedly asked to „sit down please“ but he was making jokes of her. What a CUN T.
I gave him the deadliest look I could at the monent (I was looking like a zombie by that time anyway) and he quickly quit his stupid act.

Well here am I now, and this whole week already seems like far distance, weird.

Palinka, shout out, what a great host you are. Enjoyed it a freakin boozing lot!!!

Have another vodka and a Royal smoke!
Drink!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: UK holidays

Post by mistah willies »

Holy

fucking

Hell

That true tale would make Hunter S Thompson proud

DRINK!

cheers to a generous and gracious host indeed, a fine Scot

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Thank you Willies!

Its tearing my eyes,

for the alcohol in my eyes reason
Drink!

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

oettinger wrote:Thank you Willies!

Its tearing my eyes,

for the alcohol in my eyes reason
Quickly, clean those eyes up!
"Booznik. Smooth, classy and manatee-like." --Bur

"Oh, you've been reading your Sir Kenelm Digby, haven't you? Stick to the mead recipes, especially that of the Mayor of Moscovy. That shizz is SACK!!!" --Badfellow

"Now stop and DRINK! bastards." --mistah willies

"A stand alone place for booze is as essential for a home, as is a bed to sleep on." --Miklo

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

oettinger you were a great guest (I hardly had to sedate/medicate you at all). You will be welcome to revisit; as would the others. All I would ask is, please don't try to be humorous; you are funny "enough" when you are just being you.

BTW Mad Props on getting banned (for one day, only) from buying booze from the entire city centre, after only 90 minutes. That is pretty special (try to work on those "maintaining" skills, for next time, please).
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

Palinka wrote:...oettinger you were a great guest (I hardly had to sedate/medicate you at all)...
I heard a rumor that the two of you, never mind the others, consumed so much vodka that there was a brief shortage and panic in the UK.

That's how it's done, folks.

"Oh, you've been reading your Sir Kenelm Digby, haven't you? Stick to the mead recipes, especially that of the Mayor of Moscovy. That shizz is SACK!!!" --Badfellow

"A stand alone place for booze is as essential for a home, as is a bed to sleep on." --Miklo

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Booz, this is where rumors and reality really get out of hand.
I mean, didn`t you see the alcoholics in the south western US suddenly rush to the stores?

Btw, I wasn`t really banned, they just put me "on hold"
Drink!

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

I wonder will my photos be developed, or just destroyed by the camera shop
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

oettinger wrote:Booz, this is where rumors and reality really get out of hand.
I mean, didn`t you see the alcoholics in the south western US suddenly rush to the stores?

Btw, I wasn`t really banned, they just put me "on hold"
Like a telephony? Have they Dryed out in that city green? At least the old lady with the man-face was kind... She must have secrets you know...

Mr. Viking wrote:I wonder will my photos be developed, or just destroyed by the camera shop

If you'd left it on a table, would it have survived the demolition? Hmmm. Consider: If a busted disposable camera was interspersed with broken table splinters in the night, could a dedicated film-developer help?

Follow me here: The tiny pieces of film would develop into fragments, to be put back together by a dedicated puzzler, or perhaps make a collage, a kaleidoscopic image of your time with them other mighty Drunkardists?

Which one would be apt?
Can we drink now? ---peetie44
At rock bottom, there is no down. ---The Oett
^ ^ ^ Yes his entire cutlery set and all utensils are made from assorted broken bottles.--- The Artful Detective
Just remember Hugh: a good cocktail in a shitty glass is better that a shitty cocktail in a pretty glass.---The Badfellow
I'll buy the first round if you promise to stop being a cunt. --- Dear Booze

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

oettinger wrote:...I mean, didn`t you see the alcoholics in the south western US suddenly rush to the stores?...
With regularity. You've seen how much booze I buy. When I enter a shop, people immediately start thumbing on their phones, warning that the place is going to get emptied.

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

mistah willies wrote:If you'd left it on a table, would it have survived the demolition? Hmmm. Consider: If a busted disposable camera was interspersed with broken table splinters in the night, could a dedicated film-developer help?
If a man crashes through a table and is too drunk to hear it, does he make a sound?
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

booznik wrote:
oettinger wrote:...I mean, didn`t you see the alcoholics in the south western US suddenly rush to the stores?...
With regularity. You've seen how much booze I buy. When I enter a shop, people immediately start thumbing on their phones, warning that the place is going to get emptied.
You are one of the few outlaws who stop the truck before they can even deliver to the store.

Oh and btw we didn`t destroy as much as I thought. In fact we behaved quite well. The only thing in total shambles were my inner organs, but that was the plan anyway. Who is up for roasted liver, lung and kidney today?
Drink!

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

Mr. Viking wrote:If a man crashes through a table and is too drunk to hear it, does he make a sound?

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

The incredible ALC turns yellow with time, not green

I told Palinka how much fun it must be to drive an UK car on mainland europe. The Passenger is drinking bourbon straight from the bottle, smoking, eating a big king and searching for an AC DC casette in the footspace while you are overtaking unbeknownst cars on the highway. The looks on their faces while they are calling highway police must be utterly hilarious!
Drink!

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

oettinger wrote:The incredible ALC turns yellow with time, not green
Your good friend John Disse?

Those UK drivers are all dirty lefties. And the Aussies and Kiwis too. Something about which side you held your lance on while charging on a horse. So the rumor goes.

The Japanese decided to join the club just to be weird, because that's their specialty.

Red state, blue state.