ZID PART V CHAPTER 5 BAILAR!

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

The Urbane Spaceman
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

ZID PART V CHAPTER 5 BAILAR!

Post by The Urbane Spaceman »

Let’s venture inside that broken church, shall we?

Now, it is proper to make certain that you have your chalice properly attended. Have you a full cup of Bacchus’ blood?

Here is a tune for you while you get set up with your favorite beverage, or what else you may have handy.

Go ahead, fill it up as this tune plays. We’ll wait for you my friend.

Hm Hm Hmmm Hm Hm

Hm Hm Hmmm Hm Hm

You good?

OK, let’s go.

¡BEBEMOS!

We came, we drank, we flew.

Sean went through the doors, the first guest. The doorman checked the I.D.s of the rest of the crowd standing there on those tall, high steps that led up and inside, and then we punk bastards held up the rear. You know, if you ever get a chance to hold up the rear of a fine Lady,

…well, it’s highly recommended. You should try it sometime. Just ask permission before you attempt to do this.

We walked up them steps of the old mission place and the Doorman did not check our passports. It was because of that Jerry. He had a name, but between you and me, you Modern Drunkard you, it is not a name spoken in good company. This means that you are good company.

We went right on in there like kings, even though we were not wearing crowns. We were wearing our leather. Always mind your leather. It can save you. Our leather is our regalia, never doubt.

We were wildfire.

The band finished tuning up, and in this old mission church, there was no booze sold there. It was a place for people to come in with their own, if they were old enough. Of course, fake I.D.s were rampant back then. It was the desert, and such a dry place is always filled with thirsty, horny teens.

Much as we were.

Small crowds cornered themselves as the doors of the church were closed. The white lights went low and the colored lights went bright. Them young punks whipped out pints and some had flasks stolen from their parents, and others brought out wine coolers. Yeah, it was all manner of taste and affordability,

...purchase and procurement.

Now, the reason that Fat Jerry stayed back at his vehicle was that he also had something for us to share. He’d hidden it inside that big black hearse. You know, he had many other things hidden all through that damned beast. We would find out about that later.

He motioned for us to join him over to the alcove. I slapped Sean on the shoulder and he swung around with his fists out.

“Easy now!” I said as the band stopped tuning their instruments and the drummer began a pummeling beat. My words rang in the air at that moment, but no one seemed to notice.

I was wrong about that.

Sean nodded at me and followed me to Jerry. The little man Joey was already there, necking a tall bottle of tequila. It was a weird shaped bottle, with the name Don Juano or something like that. I recalled the infiltration of Columbus into the East for some reason.

I smelled it and then I sipped it. It went down way too easy. That spelled trouble. To this day, when I drink tequila, it makes me think that I can dance (I can’t, unless it’s Native style) or mosh (oh hell yes, bruises and everything) or fight (shouldn’t be doing that anymore). Well, probably the reason that I don’t drink tequila anymore.

Ya know what?

I think I should get some good tequila for this next part.

Hey, it’s Wednesday.

What could possibly be bad about doing this?

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: ZID PART V CHAPTER 5 BAILAR!

Post by mistah willies »

D00D.

You're kind of filling up this section of the board. All about me me me and that kind of thing. You should combine these into a single thread.

Just sayin'

Can we drink now? ---peetie44
At rock bottom, there is no down. ---The Oett
^ ^ ^ Yes his entire cutlery set and all utensils are made from assorted broken bottles.--- The Artful Detective
Just remember Hugh: a good cocktail in a shitty glass is better that a shitty cocktail in a pretty glass.---The Badfellow
I'll buy the first round if you promise to stop being a cunt. --- Dear Booze

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

mistah willies wrote:D00D.

You're kind of filling up this section of the board. All about me me me and that kind of thing. You should combine these into a single thread.

Just sayin'

Ha! Lets flag Spaceman!
Drink!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

oettinger wrote:
mistah willies wrote:D00D.

Just sayin'

Ha! Lets flag Spaceman!

YES! do it, do it do it

He's staggeriing amok
Can we drink now? ---peetie44
At rock bottom, there is no down. ---The Oett
^ ^ ^ Yes his entire cutlery set and all utensils are made from assorted broken bottles.--- The Artful Detective
Just remember Hugh: a good cocktail in a shitty glass is better that a shitty cocktail in a pretty glass.---The Badfellow
I'll buy the first round if you promise to stop being a cunt. --- Dear Booze