Drinking, saggy titties and general boredom.

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Drinking, saggy titties and general boredom.

Post by oettinger »

givemesomepills wrote:
oldsmartskunk wrote:Once i tried to seduce a really hot chick. I succeeded, but it was not worth it. Total disappointment. Bitch messed my place up, and acted like crazy. And her excuse was "yeah, i'm a drunk bitch".
yeah she talked to me last night, and told me she see's demons (not joking), wanted me to help her put syringes at her parents as a cry for help (not joking), and she cried for about 15 mins which turned into a 30min laughing spell that ended with her telling me it was the demons that were making her laugh (not joking) also she was was pretty drunk, compared to how undrunk i felt as i sat and watched this person have a fucking meltdown.

everything i just said really happened last night, no kidding i have never been so scared of 112 pound girl.
Some women are crazy.
Find me one that is decent looking and not a pain in the ass and you win a free trip to the bahamas
Drink!

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

oettinger wrote:
givemesomepills wrote:
oldsmartskunk wrote:Once i tried to seduce a really hot chick. I succeeded, but it was not worth it. Total disappointment. Bitch messed my place up, and acted like crazy. And her excuse was "yeah, i'm a drunk bitch".
yeah she talked to me last night, and told me she see's demons (not joking), wanted me to help her put syringes at her parents as a cry for help (not joking), and she cried for about 15 mins which turned into a 30min laughing spell that ended with her telling me it was the demons that were making her laugh (not joking) also she was was pretty drunk, compared to how undrunk i felt as i sat and watched this person have a fucking meltdown.

everything i just said really happened last night, no kidding i have never been so scared of 112 pound girl.
Some women are crazy.
Find me one that is decent looking and not a pain in the ass and you win a free trip to the bahamas
well i might have to devote a good bit of my life to this research, so no squelching on that.
i also forgot to mention she fell on my coffee table landed on my open laptop, and broke my favorite glass. that has less to do with being crazy and more just drunk
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." hunter s. thompson god rest his soul

Bur
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Bur »

Frankly I find fully sane people most disturbing. Or mentally blind/mute/deaf.

Sanity indeed is the backdoor.

Which I could've tied in to the earlier posts but, eh. Also oetter you ever tried out the hans gretel approach?

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

Bur wrote:Frankly I find fully sane people most disturbing. Or mentally blind/mute/deaf.

Sanity indeed is the backdoor.

Which I could've tied in to the earlier posts but, eh. Also oetter you ever tried out the hans gretel approach?
boring to, the crazy(er) people i have met always give me the best stories, like that poor sad crazy girl.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." hunter s. thompson god rest his soul

oldsmartskunk
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by oldsmartskunk »

I am not a normal person. I have never been one. And i do feel fine with fuck ups, misfits, drunks - you name it. But seeing demons - that's where draw the line. Why not goblins, unicorns or leprechauns with huge boners? Basically broad is hysterical, psychotic, and likely has schizophrenia. Why do you keep hanging out with her? There are easier and more pleasant ways to get laid. Because she is hot? Well, there are shitload of hot girls. (at least here)

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

well haven't seen her since she ended up saying all that, before she just seemed like a crazy drunk, not actually psychotic

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

well an update on this girl, after my last experience with her I had began avoiding her like the plauge, then just as I was getting some zzz's in at 2:30 pm, yeah insomnia sucks, anyway I hear the doorbell ring, what I can guess was about 100 times, which means it's my friend little J, so slightly hungover and thouroughly pissed of, I get up to answer the door. It's my friend as I predicted, with the crazy one. as any good host would do I invited them in and grabbed my almost empty bottle out of the bedroom. I took a big gulp from the vodka bottle, and looked out my patio door, as they put it "you're standing there like an old man" i guess I was a little tired and scrunched up, and letting out a big sigh just before I put the bottle to my lips didn't help.

anyway I'm getting off topic. the point is she got up and went to the restroom. As soon as she does my friend says "I don't want you to see her anymore" to which I responded "what". he said, "yeah, I'm trying to start things back up with her". she came back, talked and left to go to her dui classes at probation. So with her gone, and like any good friend, I promised to stay away from her. I did tell him what I told all of you, and his response was "well... I'm crazy too".

I guess the heart wants what the heart wants.

oldsmartskunk
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by oldsmartskunk »

Dat guy be douchebag. Biatch be trippin over ya cock"n"balls. Tried to describe the situation in my best rapper slang. I guess you will be seeing her anyway. Women like that are bit similar to STD's - they keep coming back ! So will she...

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

oldsmartskunk wrote:Dat guy be douchebag. Biatch be trippin over ya cock"n"balls. Tried to describe the situation in my best rapper slang. I guess you will be seeing her anyway. Women like that are bit similar to STD's - they keep coming back ! So will she...
eh, i don't know, it didn't bother me to much when he said that. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGYQh0eZkRo

Casual Binger
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Casual Binger »

oettinger wrote: Some women are crazy.
Ha ha. It's like that old bit:

Good looking
Intelligent
Mentally stable...

Pick two.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Casual Binger wrote:
oettinger wrote: Some women are crazy.
Ha ha. It's like that old bit:

Good looking
Intelligent
Mentally stable...

Pick two.
I often go by: "Looking mentally stable" and fail miserably
Drink!

oldsmartskunk
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by oldsmartskunk »

German perception !

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

oldsmartskunk wrote:German perception !
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

I laugh every time I read the tit le of this thread!

oldsmartskunk, I am truly sorry that a young man such as you has these saggy titties.

Maybe you need to do some weight lifting?

Two bottles in each hand.

Yup.

oldsmartskunk
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by oldsmartskunk »

And loose those luscious meat bags? Never! I can actually titty slap anyone who comes too close!