DESERT SNOW CH 12 LAST SUPPER

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

The Urbane Spaceman
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

DESERT SNOW CH 12 LAST SUPPER

Post by The Urbane Spaceman »

Well now, those two angry bastards finally left. Damn, that called for a drink. The ZID was fully engaged to me and Joey. She was our new wife. It was like a Mormon marriage, in reverse.

We had visited the local candy store as the bright sun was setting on another lost, beautiful day in the Sans Joking River valley, and now we were home again in relative safety.

We were vampires and werewolves and punks. We howled at the moon to wake her up.

Those other two fought as often as periods at the end of each sentence in a friggin tale. It wore out the mind and they broke furniture all the time. Now they shared a cab. Gawd help that taxicab driver. Maybe they would smash that up as well. Jerry ordered the cab, and they would go to meet Sean’s new girl.

Monica drove that deathmobile away to protect it form Jerry’s new girl who was the taker, the stealer, the thief. Monica was a good girl. Hell, she didn’t even stand in line for lines of desert snow. She was attracted to Sean in his melted boots. Hey, always watch out for the quiet ones. They want to share secrets with you and those things will blow your mind and several body parts.

Jerry’s girl? She was the dangerous type. Not marriage material. Yet, those chicks are the fun ones. Those are the ones who cause all of the damage, but what a hell of a ride down. Hold on tight with both hands, and pull your parachute at the last minute.

You know that she would try to get back in good with Jerry.

“OH! I was hungry! I have nothing!” Yeah, great way to sell yourself to a purple-haired punk rocker.

One thing: she knew where we lived. Best thing: she did not know about the pact we made with the devil.

SUPPERSUPPERSUPPERSUPPERSUPPERSUPPERSUPPERSUPPERSUPPERSUPPERSUPPERSUPPERSUPPERSUPPERSUPPERSUPPERSUPPERSUPPERSUPPERSUPPERSUPPERSUPPERSUPPERSUPPERSUPPERSUPPERSUPPERSUPPERS

Joey was strong with his fingertips, but he could not use the palms of his paws. Blisters and scabs and bandages. He said, “Urb. You have to cut it.”

He sat across form me at the table. We did not smoke. We did not have beverages on the table. Everything was gone form its surface except for a few new things. One was a green plastic shrink-wrapped block of cheese. Next to it was a brown bottle of vitamins form Joey’s room. Also, there was a small container of razor blades sitting there next to a couple of hard core pron magazines.

In the middle of the table was a mirror, between us, and on it was a letter scale.

It was the first time in quite a while that anything had been cleaned in the shitty apartment. The mirror, the table, our hands, and, of course, Joey’s bandages.

Joey said, “My hands are all fucked up. It’s up to you to do this. I can cut the envelopes. You have to cut the snow. We do this quick and we do it right. You cool with this?”

I said, “I feel like I need to take a shit.”

Joey chuckled. He said, “Bastard. Always cracking jokes. Let’s go. We will do this.”

I nodded. I said, “What is up with the dirty magazines?”

Joey said, “I have this new idea. It’s for our trademark. When you open up an envelope, you snort from the image of a woman’s vagina. It’s love, Urb, for our customers. We only sell good product.”

That made me smile. I said, “That picture is a gift that keeps giving.”

Joey said, “That is what we can become. We will be the Mothers of Snow.”

I sliced the gelatin capsules of vitamin B and poured their contents on the mirror.

Joey made envelopes.

My thumb got cramps from the chopping, but with the help of a spoon, I was able to crush the large chunks down. We didn’t have money for a grinder and screen. That would come later.

It’s amazing how much you can focus when you are in an altered state of mind.

In a while, as the moon began to rise, we had our work finished. It was protected in plastic bags of the type that lock with a zip, and he took them back into his room.

Now it was time to drink and enjoy the ZID.

He came back out of his room with a bottle of vodka form Russia. Stolichnaya.

I said, “You been holding out form me?”

He said, “No. From the assholes.”

We sat and smoked and drank until them birds and dogs did their things that they do when the sky turns purple.

It was time to sleep in the daylight.

The night would hold many surprises.

Dear Booze
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Re: DESERT SNOW CH 12 LAST SUPPER

Post by Dear Booze »

The Urban Spaceman wrote: The night would hold many surprises.
It always does!
DRINK!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: DESERT SNOW CH 12 LAST SUPPER

Post by oettinger »

The Urban Spaceman wrote: My thumb got cramps from the chopping, but with the help of a spoon, I was able to crush the large chunks down. We didn’t have money for a grinder and screen. That would come later.
So you punks weren`t part of the credit-card bubble back in the day?
Drink!