La Fleur Du Mal CH 9 THIEVES AMONG US

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

The Urbane Spaceman
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

La Fleur Du Mal CH 9 THIEVES AMONG US

Post by The Urbane Spaceman »

Those three thieving bastards.

One ran off like a coward. He left the other two in the crossroads, on they backs in the middle of the intersection. Hands tied behind their backs, and bags over their heads.

Now, this is what was said just before and after the scary, giant punk rocker got ready to drive north:

One of them shouted: “Why did you paint us with shit?”

The giant punk rocker, Jerry, he said, “Hey. It’s your own shit on you now. You done shit yourself. Grown men do not do such a thang.”

The other one screamed. He said, “What did you draw on us?”

Jerry stood there over them, tall in his big boots, leaned his head back,

…and he laughed loud and hard, up to the black sky above.

He howled.

He settled himself back down after a bit, and I was looking around. I saw lights shine in the windows nearby. Jerry didn’t give half a fuck. He wiped his eyes on his leather, and I swear to you, I saw fangs in his mouth. It was probably the ZID in us, we three damned punks.

Jerry composed himself. He looked down at them bag heads. He whispered like you do when you are extremely angry, and your mouth is open, but your teeth are clamped tight. He said, “I drew swastikas on your chests and backs.”

The first one said, “Wait! We are not Caucasian!”

Jerry said, “Huh. Couldn’t tell by the shit all over you. Good luck with that.”

He climbed back into his busted up death-mobile and revved the engine.

The following is what Joey did. Why? It will become quite evident. The giant punk rocker was out of control. This was why he should never have taken any ZID at all. He did not like ZID. This has been said before.

Joey knelt down and snipped the bonds behinds the back of the nearest one. I looked at him. What the fuck?

Joey put his fingers to his lips. He pointed at Jerry. I looked in the hearse and saw Jerry with his fangs out. Again.

The little lion man hopped in the vehicle. I turned back and looked down at them two fuckers lying in the street. They took everything form us. We had nothing, and even that was gone.

I said, “You are not dead. Don’t come back to us, or you will be. Can I get a motherfucking amen?!”

I got the amen.

This is for Booznik. He would have enjoyed this tune. It fits well now, in a Drunkard way.

La Fleur Du Mal CH Nein Thieves Among Us

The giant punk rocker sped off to our new destination, and I looked back at that mess we left. Bastards. They got what they deserved. Now we would take what we wanted form them. We had no patience left. We were empty. We would get what we deserved, in the end.

Gone, baby, gone.

We sped towards the deep purple sky in the east. We drove towards recovery, towards hope. It was against our ilk, our manner of being, our raison d'être. We were out of raisins. Now was time to make whine out of engine.

Jerry wound his engine to high RPMs. Joey sat in the back, busy with something. I sat across form Jerry in the front seat, and I kept checking on his fangs. They were still there. Holy shit.

Little lion man reached over the seat with a straw and a tiny mirror, the kind that women use to put on make-up. He had some lines of snow.

I grabbed it and shnucked. Joey roared. He said, “Hey! That was for all of us!”

I chuckled. I said, “NO. Now do Jerry up.”

Joey grabbed the mirror and he shook his head. He said, “Bastards, this ain’t even cut yet.” Then he lined Jerry up.

We drove...

We flew.

THE ANSWERS ARE NOT HERE. THERE ARE NO ANSWERS. THERE IS NO ANSWER ANYWHERE. MAKE YOUR OWN PATH. MAKE YOUR WON PATH. MAKE YOUR WIN PATH. THE ANSWER IS IN THE END.

Jerry slowed the hearse down as we neared. The sky glowed with a thin sliver of blue along the tops of the San Joking Mountains in the east. They loomed tall and they were dressed in black robes.

I nodded over to them. I said, “Let’s park in the rear. We bring that plastic in they place, and that is the only thing we leave for them. Cool?” I looked back at Joey and he was gnashing his teeth. He had been doing snow all evening.

Joey said, “I wish Sean was here.”

Jerry said, “Fuck that bastard.”

Joey said, “Someone’s taking care of that.”

Jerry laughed. He said, “Yeah. Fuck. Damn. OK, here we are.”

Apartment complex. It was similar to our own place, in that broken, shitty, fucked up way. It felt like home. I grabbed pointed at the rear of the hearse, and I looked right at Jerry’s face in the dim light of the dawn. He liked to work with shit so much, let him deal with the black plastic. He nodded. Thank goodness his fangs were gone. Maybe the snow was helping me? Huh. Probably not.

Joey led the way. He counted the doors to find the address number. He pointed at the apartment. We left those boys alive down in the asshole of Fuckno, in a deal. Alive. For what? Probably for very little.

Joey shook his head, and he went back to the side of the building, on the rear. Of course the apartment faced the rear. That was how folks like them did things. Sneak in through the rear. Don’t wake the neighbors. No one would bring the police here. They were their own police.

Just like with us, in our place. We were all kind of fucked, in that megalopolis of Fuckno, back in dem 80’s.

Joey counted windows. It was easy to see the structure, with all of the windows arranged in geometry patterns that they used in cheap ghettos. Each apartment was identical. He pointed at a black window. We went to it, and saw that it was black plastic. What was up with all of the black plastic that night?

I pressed on it, and it fell away. The window was gone. I understood. It was exactly like we had done to Sean’s shitty apartment. We busted it out, a thousand years ago, before the explosions. We’d found him in his closet, hiding under dirty clothing, and then Jerry baptized him with booze and fire and broken glass in his own bathtub. Melted thigh high black plastic boots. Belts and blood.

Jerry picked Joey up and eased him through the window. Joey ran to the front and open the door.

I flicked on the light, and we stomped in there like we owned the place. I looked around. I saw a shitty couch and a decent sound system. I saw doors to bedrooms. There were dirty dishes in the sink, with cockroaches scurrying away. I opened the fridge and saw some beers in there. Damn. It was truly like home.

I checked the freezer above, but there was no ZID in there.

We sat down at the table and sparked cigs and cracked beer cans. Jerry laughed. He said, “Man, you boys should just live here!”

Joey said, “This is fucking weird! Damn. Maybe we should?”

We all three laughed again.

That was when the door to one of the bedrooms opened. A pistol pointed out of it. Damn. We had not secured the place. We should have done this thing. Fuck.

We three stood up and scattered like cockroaches.

A scared voice screamed out. She said, “I’m gonna shoot you! Get the fuck out!”

Holy shit. It was The Naked Chick.

Jerry smiled. His fangs came back out.

---Urb out.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: La Fleur Du Mal CH 9 THIEVES AMONG US

Post by oettinger »

What a small world. Wasn`t she the one who told you about them fuckers? Damn my short term memory was long ago flushed down with all the vodka for good
Drink!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: La Fleur Du Mal CH 9 THIEVES AMONG US

Post by mistah willies »

I really have no idea waht is going on here. I think this should be banned. He called me a coward.