La Fleur Du Mal CH 10 THANKS FOR ALL THE GRIFTS

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

The Urbane Spaceman
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

La Fleur Du Mal CH 10 THANKS FOR ALL THE GRIFTS

Post by The Urbane Spaceman »

A quiet ride, a sneaky slide
To depths of hell below:
Sunshine awaits, darkness abates,
After the candle show.

Nowhere to hide, I must confide,
No secret left to blow.
Three men be mates, at Hades gates
And after, it would snow.

La Fleur Du Mal CH 10 SO LONG

AND THANK YOU

FOR ALL THE GRIFTS

The scared voice said, “I swear that I will shoot you! I didn’t mean to come back here! Just let me leave and no one will die!”

I saw the giant punk rocker named Jerry get right the fuck up and walk towards her. I heard her pull the hammer back.

CLICK.

Jerry said to her, “Where the hell have you been and what the fuck did you do to my friends?”

The door opened all the way and the Naked Chick (who was not naked, of course: it was the only thing we knew about her besides being a thief and a liar) slid out, pointing the pistol at him.

She said, “It’s you!”

Jerry said, “Put that thing down before you hurt yourself. Or me.”

She did. It was still cocked. So was Jerry. She placed it on the floor and ran to him with her arms wide open. What in thee hell?

Jerry picked her up and hugged her so hard that I heard her spine pop. She seemed to enjoy this. The Little Lion man hopped off the couch and jogged around the corner.

Me? I was crouched beside the fridge. You know, to protect the beer inside it.

Little Lion Man looked at what they were doing and said, “Holy sheeee-it. Go get a fucking room.”

I said, “Hey, Naked Chick. You live with these fucking thieves?!”

She said, “Stop calling me that! I don’t live here. I broke in to steal some shit.”

The giant punk rocker dropped her. She fell on the dirty carpet. He stood over her and said, “You just a pilferer, huh? What the fuck? I got no use for you.”

Naked Chick got back up and shouted at the giant punk rocker, right into his face. She said, “It’s not stealing, if you take from thieves!”

Huh. That sounded correct, even as we were all fucked up on booze, ZID, pure clean snow, and adrenaline.

Joey said, “You broke the window in the toilet room?”

Naked Chick said, “I covered it up with plastic. I knew they were going after you guys. I figured that no one would survive that mess. They want your snow. I just wanted something for me, form those assholes.”

The giant punk rocker said, “Where were you going to take it? Gonna sell it at that warehouse?”

She said, “What warehouse?”

I said, “Where do you live?”

She said, “I live in the moment. I take what I want to survive to the next moment!”

The Little lion man said, “You are homeless, huh.”

Her eyes got wet, and she said, “I got a place!”

The giant punk rocker grabbed her and looked down into her eyes. He said, “Cardboard box under a bridge?”

Yeah, then she started to cry, so the big guy took her into one of the bedrooms. Fuck.

I looked at the Little Lion Man.

He shrugged. He said, “Hey. Poor ugly bastard gonna have some stinky sex with that bitch. Now where’s the fucking wine?”

I raised my shoulders back at him, so he went to search the cupboards in the kitchen. I grabbed her pistol off the floor and uncocked it, and placed the safety back on. No one needed to get shot anymore tonight. I put it in my leather, in one of the hidden inside pockets. Then I went to check out the sound system.

I didn’t need to hear the sounds that would come form the bedroom. Fuck that.

It was better than our stereo. They probably lifted it form someone. Soon it would be ours. Their music taste was shitty. It was all manner of shit that was commercial. I preferred home grown, like home brew. Made with heart and soul, warts and all.

Lion Man sat at the table with more of their shitty beer in cans and he popped one open, and he sparked up a cig. I join him there, and cracked one open for meself. Gawd bless shitty beer, when it is free, or when it is all you can afford. Sometimes, it’s the best thing. Other times, it’s also the best thing. Gets shit done.

Lion Man pulled out the mirror. He winked at me. I smiled.

DESERT SNOW FALLS: FALL DOWN. SNOW IS DOWNFALL FOR US ALL. DESERT SNOW FALLS: FALL DOWN. SNOW IS DOWNFALL FOR US ALL. DESERT SNOW FALLS: FALL DOWN. SNOW IS DOWNFALL FOR US ALL. DESERT SNOW FALLS: FALL DOWN. SNOW IS DOWNFALL FOR US ALL.

After a time---

The sky grew lighter and then the door opened up in the hallway. About damned time. It truly was damned time. The time of the damned. Damned time is usually Monday morning. Monday morning is every time the sun comes up. Fuck Monday morning frame of mind. Damn folks who can exist in Monday, with their cheery faces. They are usually them Drys. Monday with drink in hand is better, if it’s still Sunday night for you. For us, anytime the sun came up was a Monday morning.

Jerry came out of there carrying his leather. He threw it on the empty chair and went to the fridge. He grabbed three beers out and cracked each one. He chugged two, burped loud, and then sat down with the third one. He sparked up a cig and leaned back and laughed. Yeah, his nuts were probably raisins by that time.

He nodded down at the mirror. He said, “Got something for me?”

Lion Man nodded. He said, “Hell yes. Then, we do some moving. You up for that?”

Jerry chuckled. He said, “I been up all night. Let’s load up, and then we will load up.”

Lion Man said, “Nah. We got everything we want. Except form the fuckhole you just sexed inside.”

Jerry said, “Don’t call her that!”

I said, “He was talking about where you fucked her, not the Naked Chick.”

Jerry put his fangs away. He said, “Well, she’s coming with us.”

I said, “Where, to the warehouse? Are we ware wolves now?”

Jerry said, “Nah. Just need to take her someplace. With me.”

Lion Man said, “Rehab?”

Jerry said, “Hehehe. Yeah, we gonna go rehab some shit up.”

We lined up as them birds barked and the dogs sang their songs, and people went off to rob and burgle and steal and deal in that neighborhood. It was time to say thank you and good night and good morning and then face the day with our fiend-faces of shmoke, of ZID with booze breath and snow noses.

Never look at the man in the mirror. You won’t like what you see.

It would be an ugly day.

---Urb out.

oldsmartskunk
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Re: La Fleur Du Mal CH 10 THANKS FOR ALL THE GRIFTS

Post by oldsmartskunk »

"She did. It was still cocked. So was Jerry."
Nicely said. There's nothing nothing better in the world than dick jokes. Call me immature, but that's what gets me going.
I hope there some more stories involving women,because so far Joey and you Urb - a bit on the homo side. I am all for brotherly loving, male bonding and occasional friendly prostate exam, but come on it's about time one of you should get lucky!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

I know, huh. These made me feel uncomfortable too:

The Urbane Spaceman wrote:...A quiet ride, a sneaky slide
To depths of hell below...
The Urbane Spaceman wrote:...Lion Man pulled out the mirror. He winked at me. I smiled...

Next thing you know, the little guy will be wearing a dress. Ewww

TheDrunkardAnglo
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by TheDrunkardAnglo »

Who the fuck is Jerry? I only know of 'Fat Jerry?'
Major Strasser: What is your nationality?
Rick: I'm a drunkard.
Captain Renault: That makes Rick a citizen of the world.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Herman wrote:Who the fuck is Jerry? I only know of 'Fat Jerry?'
It`s him I`d drunkenly assume.

Still waiting for the biker and his badass madame of terror. Or did I miss something?
Drink!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

And what happened to that Sean guy at the rich chick's mansion? Man, this is taking too long.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

I`ma dazed and confused
Drink!