Juhannus diaries

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Bur
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Juhannus diaries

Post by Bur »

I found something rather interesting I thought I had lost: notes I took during my last mid summer bender. I shall start translating this shit here and hopefully some of you will find it amusing.
These mostly random shit I penned down because reasons during my 11 day rampage, most of this lacks stuff like exact days or even time stamps.
(Author note: I have really shaky memories on most of this and may in future try and piece together a more wholesome story, or not.)

Days 1 and 2

- 5 am
feeling good, pretty sure I almost accidentally bought some drugs. Needed to take a piss down from the balcony again, friend passed out in the toilet. Get bananas.

- 7:13(or 7;18, not sure) [cigarette ash makes the text hard to read, but I assume it's something about Helsinki and how generic people are over there.]

- Police were nice (I spent a day drinking on a park next to the townhall, got a ride from the cops to my flat). I recall they didn't let me drop by for purchase of beer.

- Bacon wok and gin

- PERKELE, fucking helvetin saatana vittu. (I believe this is the point where I did the 180 with my right ankle). Hospital doesn't allow booze- not going. Got ice, I think.

- [something about skype and not sure if unspecified person is gay or not]

I shall continue once I can see straight again.

oldsmartskunk
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Re: Juhannus diaries

Post by oldsmartskunk »

These are truly majestically random! True bender droppings ! I tried to make video of myself while on a 8day drinking spree and let me tell you one thing - it wasn't pretty. Writing things down makes it look way cooler. I expect as much of your recollections as possible. It got me all pumped up! I demand more!

TheDrunkardAnglo
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by TheDrunkardAnglo »

Bur wrote:- [something about skype and not sure if unspecified person is gay or not]
Fantastic! Love it. Look forward to more of your drunkard diaries. Sounds like something fun to do during a bender.

To help with the process I'm pretty sure that unspecified person is an absolute raving queer!
Major Strasser: What is your nationality?
Rick: I'm a drunkard.
Captain Renault: That makes Rick a citizen of the world.

Dear Booze

Post by Dear Booze »

Bur wrote:I found something rather interesting I thought I had lost: notes I took during my last mid summer bender. I shall start translating this shit here and hopefully some of you will find it amusing.
These mostly random shit I penned down because reasons during my 11 day rampage, most of this lacks stuff like exact days or even time stamps.
(Author note: I have really shaky memories on most of this and may in future try and piece together a more wholesome story, or not.)...I shall continue once I can see straight again.
This is going to be great!

Looking forward to MORE!
DRINK!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Dear Booze wrote:
This is going to be great!

Looking forward to MORE!
In-fucking-deed.

Chubby manatees for you Bur!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Yes more please.
I can`t read the shit I write down when drunk.

5 a.m. almost? Lame, next time go for it big boy!
Drink!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Bur.

Damn. That guy drinks a lot.

Need to catch up, huh?

Bur

Post by Bur »

I really feel this is what Egyptology felt like in the early days, I'm getting hang out of this tho and/or these ones are not as hard to read. On the tamer side as of day 3 it seems.

Days 3

9:40 - Feeling butchered, not gonna raise from the bed until things settle the fuck down. Half an apple and warm gin. Tom waits.

14:05 friend called he'd be dropping by, finding some clothes. Must've nodded off.

15:05 pizza, beer and cards still feeling little off, nice weather outside.

20:07 Archer and beer, it seems it's some sort of eternal sunset outside, talking to couple of friends on phone's speaker about retarded stuff we used to do back in the day.

??:?? Sun still up, I feel like world is glowing. Ideal bathrobe weather.

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

I dunno how I could deal with the Sun hanging around all the time. I mean, hey, he's a great guy and everything, but c'mon, sometimes you want to check out his cool sister. Instead, he's always shining his smile, or in a bad mood, staring.

Moon is cool. Sometimes, you only see her grinning behind her black hair hanging over her face on one side.

She has secrets to tell.

I want to hear her after she gets drunk and says everything

says too much...