Do You Remember Your First Drink?

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Do You Remember Your First Drink?

Post by oettinger »

I did my first smoke on some random mid night street festival. The adults were drunk and didn`t care, so whatevs I thought: some drunk dude dropped a cig and I picked it up. Must say as a child I got some "buzz" out of it. Damn that was good stuff
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Yeah, we all remember our first drink as wonderful as it was. But so what? Might as well talk about smelling flowers. Let's talk about our first really drunk experience, probably in high school. If experienced later in life, your career may be in danger.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

ScottMcG
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by ScottMcG »

Lush City wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:16 am
Yeah, we all remember our first drink as wonderful as it was. But so what? Might as well talk about smelling flowers. Let's talk about our first really drunk experience, probably in high school. If experienced later in life, your career may be in danger.
Mine was in college.

I came home from freshman year at the Uni. My mother figured I was old enough for a celebratory drink so she bought me a 750 of brandy. I proceeded to drink it down and then, two hours later, I vomited it up.

My younger brother was so pissed. He kept saying, "You talk too much! Shut up!"

The next morning, my father, while I sat groaning at the kitchen table, made fun of my driving the porcelain bus. Despite my hangover, I laughed my ass off as my father made fun of me. The laughing hurt so much.

That was the first time I learned of my limits as a drinker.
Amateur demolition derby on the carpeting afterward

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

There are no limits, you were about to enter next level
Drink!

ScottMcG
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by ScottMcG »

True are your words. I keep discovering a new limit to cross.
Amateur demolition derby on the carpeting afterward

laurawallin
Tippler
Tippler

Post by laurawallin »

I don't think that it's healthy for us to drink vodka or something like that! Why not just drink natural beverages that don't contain alcohol?

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

laurawallin wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 4:32 am
I don't think that it's healthy for us to drink vodka or something like that! Why not just drink natural beverages that don't contain alcohol?
Oh. I had no idea. Thanks!
I always appreciate your good advice, laurawalledin.
Do you have any help for this?

Can we drink now? ---peetie44
At rock bottom, there is no down. ---The Oett
^ ^ ^ Yes his entire cutlery set and all utensils are made from assorted broken bottles.--- The Artful Detective
Just remember Hugh: a good cocktail in a shitty glass is better that a shitty cocktail in a pretty glass.---The Badfellow
I'll buy the first round if you promise to stop being a cunt. --- Dear Booze

Dear Booze
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Dear Booze »

laurawallin wrote:
What, exactly do you consider "natural"?

Water is definately natural. It's occurres naturally. It falls from the sky, collects in pools, and can be dug up from wells. I like water and can really get behind water. So I'm with you on that one.

And fruit juices. Hell yes. Squeeze an orange and collect that sweet, sweet juice. Of course, with this, you are required to do a little work to transform the original, natural, god-made product from a tree fruit into a beverage. But okay. I can get behind this one too. I hope you like fruit juice and support the idea that it's "natural".

Now, what if we take another plant. Say, for example, something from the Lilly family. Oh, I don't know. Maybe the Agave plant (there are millions of them growing in the south western US) and we crush and squeeze the core of that plant to cellect the juice. Still "natural"?. I'd have to say yes. I'm sure you would agree too. I mean, you aren't an idiot, right?. Of course not.

What about iced tea? Take a little water, boil it, throw in some natural tea leaves, let it sit, strain out the leaves. Delicious! I like to add a little natural sweetener to mine. You cool with that? Im sure you are. Seeing that you aren't some asshole and all.

And what if we let our fruit juice sit for a while? It will naturally age and begin the fermination process. Super natural.

So boiling is cool. squeezing the juice out if a plant is cool. Although, we didn't discuss it, I'm sure freezing is cool (water turns to ice when the temperature drops below 32 degrees). But you aren't a fucking retard (also natural. So, no offense). Adding natural sweetener is cool too. So lets mix this crazy natural stuff together and celebrate the natural rising of the sun. We can name it after a natural event that happenes in Mexico from time to time: lightning strikes agave plants and releases the natural nectar. Cheers to you Laura Wallin. We're having Teqilla Sunrises. I'll buy the first round if you promise to stop being a cunt.
DRINK!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Dear Booze wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 7:58 am
... I'll buy the first round if you promise to stop being a cunt.
That's highly quotable, and with a Brit slant to it, young man.

Also, Laura Wallowing, instead of selling simple, badly written and poorly thought-out writing services in your sig line, why not engage with this unique community and have some enjoyment in your own life?

Surely, it can't be that hard.

Can we drink now? ---peetie44
At rock bottom, there is no down. ---The Oett
^ ^ ^ Yes his entire cutlery set and all utensils are made from assorted broken bottles.--- The Artful Detective
Just remember Hugh: a good cocktail in a shitty glass is better that a shitty cocktail in a pretty glass.---The Badfellow
I'll buy the first round if you promise to stop being a cunt. --- Dear Booze

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

laurawallin wrote:
Wanna drink my piss? It's as natural as can be. I made it myself. Out of a lot of beer. You can say I filtered out all that nasty alcohol for you.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

laurawallin wrote:
Patchez wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 12:45 pm
Wanna drink my piss? It's as natural as can be. I made it myself. Out of a lot of beer. You can say I filtered out all that nasty alcohol for you.

Yes I can vouch it is purely organic Brita filtered piss. No additives or preservatives.

This bot is great suggesting we don't drink vodka on the MD board, much less beverages containing alcohol. Thanks to the wisdom of Laura Wallin, tomorrow I shall turn to natural and alcohol free beverages that do not contain vodka like unfiltered piss.
Okole maluna!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Artful Drunktective wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 12:33 am
Patchez wrote:
laurawallin wrote:
Patchez wrote:

Yes I can vouch it is purely organic Brita filtered piss. No additives or preservatives.

This bot is great suggesting we don't drink vodka on the MD board, much less beverages containing alcohol. Thanks to the wisdom of Laura Wallin, tomorrow I shall turn to natural and alcohol free beverages that do not contain vodka like unfiltered piss.
Barkeep! A round of your best piss. On Laura Walleyed over there. She's the one with that briefcase of encyclopedias...

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

I sniff glue, never drink it. Anything wrong with that too?
Drink!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Maybe we've come off a bit heavy handed?

Like trolling for togue with dynamite and a baseball bat...

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

The intercontinantiol drinks are set, pointing at your lousy liver
Drink!