Do You Remember Your First Drink?

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Re: Do You Remember Your First Drink?

Post by Lush City »

Yeah, I remember my first drink and it was a disaster. Don't think I want to post the sordid details to all 3 or 4 patrons that keep this chat board going. Maybe we should consider how to increase the traffic to this website.
Cheers!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Dear Booze wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 7:58 am
laurawallin wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 4:32 am
I don't think that it's healthy for us to drink vodka or something like that! Why not just drink natural beverages that don't contain alcohol?

And fruit juices. Hell yes. Squeeze an orange and collect that sweet, sweet juice. Of course, with this, you are required to do a little work to transform the original, natural, god-made product from a tree fruit into a beverage. But okay. I can get behind this one too. I hope you like fruit juice and support the idea that it's "natural".

And lookie here L-Dubz... even most "natural" fruit juices are chock full of additives and high fructose corn syrup. And aren't we as a nation currently involved in some ongoing combat against HFCS? Similar to feeding your dog the food where the first ingredient on the label is corn or wheat and not animal protein byproducts. Aren't these things much worse than au naturale potato and agave bred alcohol?
Okole maluna!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Lush City wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 11:33 pm
Yeah, I remember my first drink and it was a disaster. Don't think I want to post the sordid details to all 3 or 4 patrons that keep this chat board going. Maybe we should consider how to increase the traffic to this website.
Cheers!
Very encouraging words by a true patron
Drink!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Not so much my first drink, but I do remember my first time getting real fucked up.
Back in the early days of high school my fiend and I drank a bunch of mountain dew and his parents vodka. At some point he felt the need to go to the mall and I wanted to tag along. He wandered off and left me on a bench where I took a brief snooze.
I woke up and heaved on one of those nice looking trees they have placed throughout the mall. People didn't like that much. My friend came back and tried to drag me out of the mall. We almost made it but the rent a cops got us in the end. They got my mother on the phone although I have absolutely no recollection of giving my phone number nor do I know what I said to her exactly.
He must have talked some fabulous bullshit because they let his drunk ass drive me home eventually. I got screamed at all the way from the front door to my room. I promptly passed out and awoke to the house all to myself where I was able to enjoy my hangover in peace.
Ah memories.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

First time shitfaced is a tough one. There are memories but I cannot put them in any kind of order
Drink!