3 fever dreams of a drunkard

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

3 fever dreams of a drunkard

Post by givemesomepils »

In this thread I plan on telling the three stories told in my mind, by three different dreams of a drunk detoxing. I wouldn't bother normally, but these dreams spoke to me in a way that might make a difference in my life. The first will be the most horrible, the second will be the more stessfull, the third the saddest.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." hunter s. thompson god rest his soul

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: 3 fever dreams of a drunkard

Post by mistah willies »

Yes.

Please continue with these. Also, good to know that you are back among the living my friend.

oldsmartskunk
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by oldsmartskunk »

givemesomepils wrote:In this thread I plan on telling the three stories told in my mind, by three different dreams of a drunk detoxing. I wouldn't bother normally, but these dreams spoke to me in a way that might make a difference in my life. The first will be the most horrible, the second will be the more stessfull, the third the saddest.
Tell me about it. Had some nasty ones. Like having disgusting hairy buttsex with Van Damm. It was so horrible i woke up and got drunk again.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

oldsmartskunk wrote:
givemesomepils wrote:In this thread I plan on telling the three stories told in my mind, by three different dreams of a drunk detoxing. I wouldn't bother normally, but these dreams spoke to me in a way that might make a difference in my life. The first will be the most horrible, the second will be the more stessfull, the third the saddest.
Tell me about it. Had some nasty ones. Like having disgusting hairy buttsex with Van Damm. It was so horrible i woke up and got drunk again.
That cures em nicely
Drink!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

J. Come bakc and finish this teaser

Can we drink now? ---peetie44
At rock bottom, there is no down. ---The Oett
^ ^ ^ Yes his entire cutlery set and all utensils are made from assorted broken bottles.--- The Artful Detective
Just remember Hugh: a good cocktail in a shitty glass is better that a shitty cocktail in a pretty glass.---The Badfellow
I'll buy the first round if you promise to stop being a cunt. --- Dear Booze

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Loggin in friday afternoon with a good buzz going and nothing is posted.
But yeah these dreams can be scary. Too bad you forget most of em immediatly
Drink!

The Urbane Spaceman
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by The Urbane Spaceman »

Indeed.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Hey Urb, hit skype once in a while
Drink!

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

Ok after thinking about this ill cut it down to two because the first was basically me being horrifically used and tortured by a Mexican cartel. And eh.. Not to nice to read.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." hunter s. thompson god rest his soul

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

Now after awakening briefly I managed to fall back asleep, as a prelude all the people involved in this dream are people i know but will be replaced with other names.
Now I drove to a nearby town to meet a drug dealer/ user. We go to a parking lot and I hop in his car as it would happen birmally. this time we pull around to make the block. This time I was selling something to him, after we get stuck in traffic he looks at me and says " sorry man we're going to have to ditch the car" . completely startled I asked "what the hell why?". He proceeded to point out that the cars ahead of us were some sort of,law enforcement, he knew they were about to arrest us both. So we take of in different directions. I eventually made it to an abandoned house were I was met by another user. We'll call Greg after hearing what happened told me I could hide there. Now my primary goal was to make it to my family,and let them know I was alive and fine. So I snack my way across town to church the only place I knew they might at that time on a sunday. I waited outside because I doubted anyone would expect to see me at a church. Finally my mother and grandmother come out, see me, and give me a hug. While crying they let me know they thought I was dead, and were so releived to see me. I consoled them the best i could, and told them im going to be they may not see me for a long time, because I was going on the run, and getting out of town asap. As our conversation ended and I headed the way I thought would be the safest a police officer pulled up,and I ran like a madman in the oposite direction as another car cut me off. At that point I was awake again. It had been about thirty minutes of sleep an hour and a half since the first.

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

About ut 15 minutes later im back asleep.
This time I'm seeing everything I guess a rose colored hue. What I saw through this disturbed me the most. It was me happy good looking, and had never touched a drug in my life or alcohol. It was the reality as it could have been if I had made the right choices. Then as my unconscious mind realized this it went furtber, into the what reality would be if things had gone differently, and thinking if my mother hadn't had to witness her mothers death, and flea Illinois from her abusive stepfather, were she met yet another at least mentally abusive man my father, and I experienced her being truly happy, without me, and contemplated what would I rather not ever exiating, her true happiness.

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

Im not a great writer, and I probably could have conveyed these in a more moving way. Also I waited about two weeks and mainly kept the key points of the dreams intact.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Dreams are strange. Knowing you some through skype, you seem to be somewhat "stable", but apparently those ghosts of the past, especially your mother`s, seem to haunt you.
That sad dream is truly stupid. Because your brain mixed the bad drugs and the good alcohol into one evil in that dream. You wouldn`t be in a better place without a drink here or there. You would be lonely in life thinking all the time something is missing but can`t figure out what exactly.

One day scientists will find the drink-gene, that explains why we would have hit the juice of life everytime, no matter how often god restarted our life in different times or ages. We have it in us and it brings us happiness.

Cheers
Drink!