TERMINUS CH 5 : DARK

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

The Urbane Spaceman
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

TERMINUS CH 5 : DARK

Post by The Urbane Spaceman »

This here, this one of the final parts of this sordid tale, this is dedicated to a very good friend, in his dark time ahead. If you, dear reader of these ugly truths, if you have followed along all this while, then you yourself are no stranger to pain and despair. What is say about you? What do these things say about me?

The better question might be: What does it say for us all, in our hour? Have you lived well? What do you consider to be a good way to spend your time here, on this tiny blue marble, on the tip of a finger of our giant galaxy, among trillions of galaxies?

Take some time to drink the roses. Die with a smile on your face after good food and tasty spirit and excellent company. It’s better than frowning through your short time, in anger.

Fuck that shit.

There is relief in letting go. It is in release of forgetting the shit you live in, of escape, and in taking a piss. Many more: releasing anger in fist fighting, smashing things, breaking rules.

Huh.

Now follow me here, and don’t go breaking shit. Do as I say, not as I did in them 1980’s. I needed to escape that desolate desert and head back to my river tribe.

TERMINUS CH 5

DARK

The giant punk rocker drove us through the dark desert dunes on a crumbly stretch of sun-bleached tar to his own safe haven. He knew his way, as he always did. He made his own path. There is a French word ofr “make your own path” but it escapes me now.

Perhaps there is a reason for that. I truly think that is all up to one of us to create our own road maps. Fuck the lottery. It’s how you pave your path that leads to redemption, or perdition. What have you done? How have you ended up this way?

The giant punk rocker shut his engine off and looked over at me, before he shut off the vehicle’s head lights.

He said, “Are you ready to follow me into the dark?”

I said, “Uh, not so sure about that Jerry. This is kinda weird.”

He said, “There is only one reason that I have brought you here. It takes some trust, and I have trust for you. But you should know that it should be reciprocated. You gotta trust me here.”

I said, “You know that I trust you. As long as I can throw you. Just: I’m not into the gay stuff.”

Jerry threw his head back and laughed so loudly that the hearse shook and my ears rang.

When he settled down a bit, he wiped his eyes on his leather and then he said, “Of course not. C’mon man. This will be something all right. But I promise to bring you back to safety. Let’s go have a drink.”

I had no idea about what in the fuck he was saying.

Pardon me here. Gotta talk to my friend again.

This will be followed this week. Need to do something tonight. Why not continue to drink?

Always promise to do this.

Tahoo. Safe haven.

Dear Booze
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Re: TERMINUS CH 5 : DARK

Post by Dear Booze »

Ahem. Um, Mr Spaceman, sir, please continue with this story.
DRINK!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

My roadmap doesn`t go any further than maybe a week, a month at most since atleast five years now. And it works just fine for me
Drink!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

OK.

I was going to ask for a refund, but I'll hold on a bit.

The Urbane Spaceman
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by The Urbane Spaceman »

Thank you for your kind nudge to get me to do this my good friends. well, except for that willies guy.

\