A Lnger Wlak

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

The Urbane Spaceman
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

A Lnger Wlak

Post by The Urbane Spaceman »

Those bastards flailed on the walkway as the Uberdude slinked past them. He turned back to me and waved, and then drove the hell out of there. Hopefully he had made enough cash money to wire back to his family in WhereverLand. Maybe they bought a fancy new mansion made out of sticks and rocks. Or twine and pine. No idea.

Bourbon called to me, on the rocks. It’s never a good thing to stop the train. No one gets off baby, until they get thrown off. Ride her hard, and put her away wet.

I straggled over to those pour fuckers and stared down at them. They stopped their struggling to get up. I said, “Hey, grab one of the lamp posts. Those lead upwards. I’m DRYing out here for chrissakes.”
Burney said, “Where’s my car?”

Lump said, “Fack your fancy ride laddie. Roight in the tailpipe.”

I closed my eyes and rubbed them, and almost fell back down again. Gravity is a bitch, unless it reveals Ethyl truth.

Hopefully the keys weren’t in the bushes, or in the Uberdude car.

Them summina batch iceholes crawled over to the waving lamp post and the whole world tilted when they grabbed ahold of it. They slowed down time as they righted themselves to stand up. The Earth stopped for a moment, and I had to dash at the lamp post to hold on. I didn’t want to fly into the stratosphere. At least, not until I got me my bourbon.
Bastards. Burney and Lump. The both of them.

Now listen here: Never do what I have done. I wouldn’t have survived either if I wasn’t there. But I was. Don’t tell nayone, but this all actually happened.

During the dark times before I found the even darker times, there were gentlemen’s clubs. Probably those are all shut down now. I have no idea. It’s been a few months. A lot has happened since those olde tymes.

Bourbon!

We held onto the shrubs to walk back to the door of the club. Those seemed to help. Frig metal. Lump tossed his bucket onto one of them and I swear, it bloomed with colorful flowers.
With a C-note, amazing portages open. It was time for juice. A juice bar.

It was quite exhilarating. And nawsty. That was the sort of music they played for the girls on each stage.

Then I found out something interesting about Burney. He waved me over to a separate area with lights a bit brighter. I pushed back form one of the stages and made my way over to him. We always kept an eye on all of us, whoever was with us. Never leave a man behind. But never look too much. Privacy is respectful. But we took our eye glances off Lump as I joined him.

Burney said, “Have a seat. This is Cinnamon.”

I sat and nodded at her. “How are you tonight?”

She nodded back and smiled. What was going on? Something odd? I will never be in a work of three, or “manage a chore” as is often said in Françoise housekeeping.

Burney said, “I’m just talking with her.” He leaned closer and said, “Hey. They’re working here. This is their break area.”

Indeed. Human. How odd to not have known this, but also, it was like Burney opened a door to another side of life I hadn’t considered. Maybe he had fatherly advice, and she was looking for a father figure? I wasn’t guessing, but she had some good stories to tell about that place, and some of them had me cracking up so hard I had tears in my eyes.

Human.

Then she threw her thumb over her shoulder and said, “You guys are a breath of fresh air. Now listen: go get your friend. He’s been at that ATM three times, and now he’s throwing down Benjamins all by himself on the center stage.”

Holy

Fucking

Hell

I staggered over as fast as I could, and I slumped down next to him on the next chair. I said, “HEY. Lump. Stop throwing cash money now. NOW.”

He looked back at me all bleary eyed and said, “You sure?”

I said, “We’re done here. Put the rest of it away. NOW.”

The dancer stepped back with an angry face. I nodded up at her and waved my hand. I said, “My buddies and me are checking out now. Have a lovely evening.”

She nodded and looked over into the darkness behind her and shook her head.

I helped Lump get up and he made a movement to grab the money he’d tossed on her stage.

I smacked his arm down. I said, “No, dude. That’s hers now. Take what you still have and let’s get the fuck out of here. Still ain’t gotten my bourbon yet.”

Didn’t look like Lump was going be the driver now.

But I had a thirst for bourbon.

So we went on to the next place.

Last edited by The Urbane Spaceman on Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: A Lnger Wlak

Post by oettinger »

Ahhh ATM machines!!!!! Devil`s answer to God`s stay calm and quite

Gravity is an old dirty bastard btw
Drink!

The Urbane Spaceman
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Re: A Lnger Wlak