Got the cops called on me last night

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Got the cops called on me last night

Post by Hugh »

I fell down in the gutter, literally the gutter in the street outside my apartment. I managed to get up and get inside before the cops arrived, but they still came to my door and knocked to check on me. I'm not sure, but I think there were three or four of them. They left after I told them I had too much to drink.

My call log shows that I called for a cab and that they called me when I didn't show up for it. I got into the wrong cab and the guy ripped me off, charging me $38 for what is normally a $10 ride.

It was supposed to be a solo night last night, but after playing around on Skype I wanted to go out. I oughta delete that fucking thing.

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Re: Got the cops called on me last night

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Mr. Oettinger is to blame for this!
Okole maluna!

ThirstyBirdy
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by ThirstyBirdy »

I've never had one regret or problem when staying home, not talking to a soul aside a dog, drinking, and watching flicks. Dont pick up the stupid phone, and dont use social media. Fuck bars... I drink alone. And no, i dont need simulated friends online either to engage in mental masturbation with..

MD skype might be cool tho, i havent tried

Some people it seems can't enjoy their own company. I'm the exact opposite of those assholes (not referring to you Hugh) Let the TV relax you into the night, fix yourself a candlelight dinner. No one can tell you when to stop drinking, and there's no closing time.

A regret free hangover.is far better than a drunk tank hangover
Something's got to be done. We can't go on like this.
I must have some booze. I demand to have some booze!- Withnail

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Oh Hugh! Calling for a cab-ride from the gutter...

You rock

I was outside last night also and got ripped by a taxi driver too. That guy went offroad for an alleged "short-cut". I agreed with it. Was fun but did cost extra.
Drink!