Wlak Ch 5

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

The Urbane Spaceman
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Wlak Ch 5

Post by The Urbane Spaceman »

Drinks. Laughter. Toasts and proclamations. Slurred speech. That’s a party at a bar.

Ella wanted to try on the jacket. She’d had her eye on it before Urb and Burney arrived.
She said, “Urb. Wanna trade coats for a minute?”

Now, Urb was one to try anything for a minute after he’d had a couple of rounds. Well, almost anything. But couple that proclivity with the ask from a Lady and he would most likely agree to do it.

That’s why he peeled the tight fitting jacket off and donned her effeminate pink coat with the furry hood. It was a tight squeeze for him. Then he saw how Ella simply grabbed his new jacket and buried her face in it, and inhaled deeply.

She murmured from inside it. “Mmmm… The woods. Like in the summer, after a rain. And also, cigarettes and stripper lube. Huh.”

Urb grabbed the hood of her coat and pulled it down over his head. He inhaled deeply, and it smelled like fresh apples and sweet perfume. No stripper lube.

She took his jacket away from her face and then slipped it on. Then she really smiled. “It fits like a glove!”

Urb frowned. He said, “Don’t tell me that you want to trade? I mean, really.” He looked down at the pink coat he wore.

Ella said, “No. I want both of these coats. I found them both.”

Urb said, “C’mon. I’ll have nothing to wear.”

She said, “That would be fine with me.” She hugged him and reached around and grabbed his arse with both hands and pulled his crotch tightly against hers, and then danced rhythmically.

Ohhhhh.

Flash forward to this song. It’s important that you sip your drink and now listen to this here part of the song. Then we will continue. https://youtu.be/2fDn_JdGY_4?t=117

FuckFuckFucketyFuckFuckFuckFucketyFuckFuckFuckFucketyFuckFuckFuckFucketyFuckFuckFuckFucketyFuckFuckFuckFucketyFuck

Waking up in a stranger’s bed. Sun coming up. Urb rubbed the ring on his finger and said, “Be right back.” He staggered to the restroom and almost went into the woman’s one.

He was still wearing her coat. He ran water and splashed it over his face to wake up. He rinsed some into his eyes to flush out the hand sanitizer from before and realized that he had been smoking cigs, and now that was in his eyes. He sneezed several times and speckled the big mirror with snot. He looked up at his reflection just as a shit-stall opened up and a male patron walked over to wash his hands. He saw the mirror spray and the pink jacket, and finished quickly, then got the hell out. On his way out he said, “Hope it gets better, dude.”

Urb looked at his reflection. He looked at the man in the mirror. https://youtu.be/SHWrmIzgB5A

It was a long hard look. Then he stood back and regarded his appearance. He stripped the wet jacket off and flung it over his arm and straightened his tie.

It was the devil on one shoulder, and a better devil on the other.

Ella was waiting for him at the bar, still wearing the white jacket he’d stolen. It fit her well. He came up to her and she hugged him again. He hugged her back.
When she reached around again, he stepped back and said, “I need to shake this out. I got it wet.”

Ella said, “Lucky jacket.” She smiled.

Urb was a gentleman. He said, “Let’s have another round for the bar. On me.”

Ella said, “All over on top of you.”

Urb nodded at the bar tender, and he came over to their group from a lengthy, nodding/listening session with another group on the other end of the bar.

“Another round, sir?”

Urb said, “Yes indeed, and thank you. Let’s settle up then we’ll saddle up. Let’s have a round of Brutal Hammers.”

Barkeep said, “You got it.” He winked and said low, “You just got me out a train wreck over there.”

Urb said, “I think you’re about to do the same for me as well.”

---Urb out.

Come back soon to find out that the car and Lump were gone…

https://youtu.be/RtZ8TSGt95Q

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Wlak Ch 5

Post by oettinger »

Urb should`ve crahed in her place.

Women with a petting reflex on drunks always rock
Drink!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Da Spaceman...wlaking along in a forest ...all dyslexic and disoriented.

Come closer and see
See into the trees
Find the girl while you can
Come closer and see
See into the dark
Just follow your eyes
Just follow your eyes
Okole maluna!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

^ ^ ^
Finally. Some decent music in this weird story thread. Yup.