Brewerkz, Singapore

Where you like to get loaded, and why.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Baron_Von_Boozer
Souse
Souse

Brewerkz, Singapore

Post by Baron_Von_Boozer »

Great microbrewery in the Clark Quay section of Singapore. Many different brews and booze to choose from. It's also a wireless hotspot, so you can sit outside watch the river, surf the net and get ass-faced all at the same time...pool, darts, big screen tv inside...

Gin McGuinness
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Gin McGuinness »

Totally! They have the beer tower.... yummy yummy! IPA in a tower with an enclosed ice pack to keep the beer at ideal temp without watering down the beer! Who are you Baron? And how do you know this?!?!!?
"Personally I prefer the buzz between 'all is good and well in the universe with this glass' drunk and 'IM A FUCKING VIKING!' drunk." Impish Boozehound

G_W
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by G_W »

Black-Gin-Widow wrote:IPA in a tower with an enclosed ice pack to keep the beer at ideal temp without watering down the beer!
That sounds like a beer bong with ice packed around it. Damn!
steved wrote:Proof is just information.
"We're all in a freak show. It's called life. Buy a ticket and enjoy the ride." - Foamy the Squirrel

Gin McGuinness
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Gin McGuinness »

gerald_weigel wrote:
Black-Gin-Widow wrote:IPA in a tower with an enclosed ice pack to keep the beer at ideal temp without watering down the beer!
That sounds like a beer bong with ice packed around it. Damn!
Actually, it's more like an ice stick that goes down into the beer... Oh, and before I forget... New Guy needs to pour us a round! Two pints of Kilkenny stat, Baron!
"Personally I prefer the buzz between 'all is good and well in the universe with this glass' drunk and 'IM A FUCKING VIKING!' drunk." Impish Boozehound

Baron_Von_Boozer
Souse
Souse

I love IPA

Holy dog-shit Batman someone else in Singapore! Black-Gin-Widow....I know this because I've been a Singapore PR for 5 years and frequent the Werkz often...IPA is my favorite and about a month ago I was told by the staff I set a record by drinking 15 pints of IPA, in one sitting (which they said was a little more than 2 beer towers)....what a boost to my frail ego and a major blow to my liver! -Baron Von Boozer

Gin McGuinness
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: I love IPA

Post by Gin McGuinness »

Baron_Von_Boozer wrote:Holy dog-shit Batman someone else in Singapore! Black-Gin-Widow....I know this because I've been a Singapore PR for 5 years and frequent the Werkz often...IPA is my favorite and about a month ago I was told by the staff I set a record by drinking 15 pints of IPA, in one sitting (which they said was a little more than 2 beer towers)....what a boost to my frail ego and a major blow to my liver! -Baron Von Boozer
Baron... we must have a tower of IPA together, STAT!

Baron_Von_Boozer
Souse
Souse

You got it!

I'm in Germany on business and will return at the beginning of November and it will be my first priority....maybe I'll have the taxi take me directly to the Werkz from Changi... :lol: we'll have a few towers and shots and see if my luggage will float in the river! :shock:

daphne
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God
Location: Washington. Home of JZ Knight and other nuts, which is why we drink here.

Post by daphne »

Of course you know there will peoples here who want pictures.............
RIP Frederick and my beloved GatorX
You deserve all the puffery you can get
daph and grip say "bourbony goodness!"
http://daphneszoo.com/

Gin McGuinness
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Gin McGuinness »

santanico daphnemonium wrote:Of course you know there will peoples here who want pictures.............
oh... .sooooooooooooooooooo got that covered!

Bundy
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by Bundy »

The Pump Room in Clark Quay is pretty good, i ruined myself on their IPA a couple of weeks ago, then had to go and set up a voting system for HP at midnight. the best thing about IPA is it doesnt make you stink like a distillery when you have had a dog-drowning amount of it, and i find the hangover the next day is almost non existant. if it wasnt for the 3 hours of lost memory from the night before i would swear i'd had an evening of tea and biscuits.

Aside, as i type this there are 2 Filippino technicians eating behind me. my hangover today has entered the "Fury" stage, so if they dont stop chewing with their mouths open making gross noises, i'm going to whip the shit out of them with an audio cable

Gin McGuinness
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Gin McGuinness »

Bundy Savage wrote:The Pump Room in Clark Quay is pretty good
Have you tried their Brunch Menu? It's totally fab! I had Archipelago micro-swill at Robertson Quay last night it was a bit too "hoppy" for me. We ducked into a wine/beer boutique across the court yard, damn soccer game playing an a 50 foot screen at the highest decible imaginable, and the Little Creatures Bright Ale was too hoppy too. I should stick with the Guinness.

towerpower
Tippler
Tippler

Re: Brewerkz, Singapore

Post by towerpower »

Hi guys!

Any idea how many jugs make a tower?

Gin McGuinness
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Gin McGuinness »

towerpower wrote:Hi guys!

2.85714 jugs to the tower.
jug = 1400 ml
tower = 4000 ml

redshift

Post by redshift »

Gin McGuinness wrote:
towerpower wrote:Hi guys!

2.85714 jugs to the tower.
jug = 1400 ml
tower = 4000 ml
Weird measurement units. How about some pitchers? ;P
The What?? I hate signature images!

wired
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by wired »

I got wrecked in Brewerkz once during a trip to Singapore. Much better joint than that hospital themed bar that serves cocktails in IV bags.