Winnipeg Bar

Where you like to get loaded, and why.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

IncestWhore
Tippler
Tippler

Winnipeg Bar

Post by IncestWhore »

I'm from North Dakota, but the best bar I've found is the Kings Head Pub in Winnipeg. Maybe it's cause we were totally trashed when we found it, but I hit it everytime we go up there. It's where I found Alexander Keith's, a beer that Canada doesn't export. My cousin and I got so trashed, we had already finished a pitcher of Long Island Teas and a few beers when we found the bar. After about 10 more Keith's, they were still giving them to us, but we had to decline because I'd rather not drink a beer than have it end up on the street. Spring break '04, holy crap, what a time.

Labatt_50
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Re: Winnipeg Bar

Post by Labatt_50 »

Next time you're up try the Keiths Red, its the new brew from them, pretty tasty.

Andyk12
Souse
Souse

Post by Andyk12 »

The King's Head is a great bar - although you have to buy a membership. Or at least you did when I was there. The Toad in the Hole is great as well. I used to spend alot of time in Winnipeg on business.

Hands down, best bar ever, Bowsman hotel, Manitoba. The first bar where I actually saw prostitutes come to the town when trapping season got out. It's like the old west out there.

EGad987
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by EGad987 »

That last bar sounds like the entire town of cold lake, alberta when exercise is in town. I went there when I was in he USAF and it was pretty awesome. Also, the RCMP will cut you a lot more breaks than the american cops.