Corner Cafe - Cabo San Lucas

Where you like to get loaded, and why.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

yetiMonster
Booze Head
Booze Head

Corner Cafe - Cabo San Lucas

Post by yetiMonster »

My favorite bar is in downtown Cabo San Lucas, tucked away in an alley near popular tourist bars like Cabo Wabo, The Giggling Marlin, and Squid Row. It's name is The Corner Cafe, and it is amazing. They have 2-for-1 specials on Coronas all day, in place where Coronas cost 2 bucks each anyways. It is also home of the Mamamrita, a 1.2 gallon margarita made with 40 oz of tequila. I haven't attempted one because of my lack of experience with tequila, but I'm currently in training. The food specials are amazing as well: 2-for-1 fish and carne asada tacos. Finally, they have a house tequila that is absolutely delicious. It is stored in the original oak barrel and aged for 20-40 years before being served (according to the bartender). You can purchase hand-painted 750ml bottle and have them fill it so you can bring some back stateside. Like I said before, I am not an accomplished tequila drinker and this is definitely the good stuff.

I spent 2 straight days in that bar, and only spent $40 US.

Check them out here: http://www.thecornercabo.com/flash/thecorner_cabo.htm
Projectile vomiting, falling out of a tree, and a heavily overdrawn bank account are all indicators of "The Most Awesome Weekend Ever".

Monkeys that are heavy drinkers make better leaders, respected by the other monkeys.

I'm already spending money I don't have, I might as well be friendly about it.

Drink, drank, drunk. Not a grammar lesson, a progression.

Don't fly dry.

mexico-bm
Tippler
Tippler

Re: Corner Cafe - Cabo San Lucas

Post by mexico-bm »

yetiMonster wrote:My favorite bar is in downtownCabo San Lucas, tucked away in an alley near popular tourist bars like Cabo Wabo, The Giggling Marlin, and Squid Row. It's name is The Corner Cafe, and it is amazing. They have 2-for-1 specials on Coronas all day, in place where Coronas cost 2 bucks each anyways. It is also home of the Mamamrita, a 1.2 gallon margarita made with 40 oz of tequila. I haven't attempted one because of my lack of experience with tequila, but I'm currently in training. The food specials are amazing as well: 2-for-1 fish and carne asada tacos. Finally, they have a house tequila that is absolutely delicious. It is stored in the original oak barrel and aged for 20-40 years before being served (according to the bartender). You can purchase hand-painted 750ml bottle and have them fill it so you can bring some back stateside. Like I said before, I am not an accomplished tequila drinker and this is definitely the good stuff.

I spent 2 straight days in that bar, and only spent $40 US.

Check them out here: http://www.thecornercabo.com/flash/thecorner_cabo.htm
Nice sharing. Cabo is also one of my favorite cities in Mexico. All Food are great and all matches my fave drink, tequila.