Where the bartender is my girlfriend

Where you like to get loaded, and why.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Borracho
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Where the bartender is my girlfriend

Post by Borracho »

Wow, we broke up, but what gave her the right to quit her job and quit sending me free drinks. I mean isn't that part of the stimulus plan? I am pretty sure I have the right to get drunk until my 401k gets back to where it once was...
Never get married. It's cheaper to buy a house every ten years and give it to some woman you hate...

Resident Asshole
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Re: Where the bartender is my girlfriend

Post by Resident Asshole »

I will second this. Although I didn't really break up with my girl until she stopped working at the bar. Once the free drinks stopped flowing, I had no use for her.

However, flirting with bartenders at several different bars has almost the same effect, just without the sex (most of the time).
Bourbon is my blood.

"Gren Label will rock on the show for me." bot rehan507

"women want to better express themselves. Dress up as their own performance this will be a lack of confidence." bot clshoo348

select backwards to God, his safekeeping a weapon homeopathy bold deed, president each opposite's cervix. bot klmn619

old crow
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Re: Where the bartender is my girlfriend

Post by old crow »

i got lucky enough once to date a girl who had just got a job bartending. she had a huge booze selection and practiced making drinks at home with me as her guinea pig, it was awesome, but it got to the point where i'd just blindly flip to a page in a drink book and get that drink, and thats when i had my first and last chocolate martini GROSS