Baby Dolls~~~San Antonio, TX

Where you like to get loaded, and why.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Tiburon
Tippler
Tippler

Baby Dolls~~~San Antonio, TX

Post by Tiburon »

The greatest neighborhood bar in S.A. IMO.

Great Waitsatff and Great People.

Cowboy Joe
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Re: Baby Dolls~~~San Antonio, TX

Post by Cowboy Joe »

I seem to drift in san antonio every couple of weeks or so, I'll have to stop in one day.....

ss101
Tippler
Tippler

Post by ss101 »

It is a strip club and not a neighborhood bar. I think most people would figure it our by the name, but I think it is worth mentioning.

Tiburon
Tippler
Tippler

Post by Tiburon »

Its not a strip club. but there is a strip club that goes by the same name.

BigDog49
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by BigDog49 »

The only Baby Dolls I know if is that in Columbus, Ohio. Strip club with no booze, Ohio sucks sometimes.

gwynne
Tippler
Tippler

Post by gwynne »

yes virginia there was or is a tittie bar in SA texas called baby dolls....It was pretty hot back in the 80's and was even used in the shooting of a really stupid movie named "Johnny B Good" with Anthony Michael Hall and Robert Downey Jr. The girls were beautiful and we never did any of these sleazy lap dances these poor girls are having to do today. If a girl even got to slutty up on stage we ruin their clothes and ran them out cuz we didn't want to be a bunch of sits...we just wanted guys to give us lots of money for being hot and talking to them....when they normally couldn't get a beautiful girl to sit and talk to them...Well times have changed and that was 25 yrs ago....they didn't even say damn on TV....

Wingman
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Wingman »

gwynne wrote:yes virginia there was or is a tittie bar in SA texas called baby dolls....It was pretty hot back in the 80's and was even used in the shooting of a really stupid movie named "Johnny B Good" with Anthony Michael Hall and Robert Downey Jr. The girls were beautiful and we never did any of these sleazy lap dances these poor girls are having to do today. If a girl even got to slutty up on stage we ruin their clothes and ran them out cuz we didn't want to be a bunch of sits...we just wanted guys to give us lots of money for being hot and talking to them....when they normally couldn't get a beautiful girl to sit and talk to them...Well times have changed and that was 25 yrs ago....they didn't even say damn on TV....
new girl buys. i'd like a bottle of your most expensive champagne.
Stupid should hurt.

"We're better than mere people, we're DRUNKARDS."
--ThirstyDrunk

Miklo
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Miklo »

gwynne wrote:yes virginia there was or is a tittie bar in SA texas called baby dolls....It was pretty hot back in the 80's and was even used in the shooting of a really stupid movie named "Johnny B Good" with Anthony Michael Hall and Robert Downey Jr. The girls were beautiful and we never did any of these sleazy lap dances these poor girls are having to do today. If a girl even got to slutty up on stage we ruin their clothes and ran them out cuz we didn't want to be a bunch of sits...we just wanted guys to give us lots of money for being hot and talking to them....when they normally couldn't get a beautiful girl to sit and talk to them...Well times have changed and that was 25 yrs ago....they didn't even say damn on TV....
I could normally get a beautiful woman to sit and talk with me no problem, now getting her to take her clothes off and dance for me within 10min of meeting her, now thats a different story.

how about a pitcher of buffalo trace with a budwiser back.
“And in my mind, this settles the issue. I would never drink cologne, and am therefore not an alcoholic.”
― Augusten Burroughs