Social Clubs

Where you like to get loaded, and why.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

drunken parrot
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Re: Social Clubs

Post by drunken parrot »

I am a member of a local american legion. A draft beer goes for 75 cents during happy hour, and a dollar any other time. A great place to get numb on a 10 dollar bill.
There's a pain, so insane that I fight but can't tame, and my mind battles on as my body lies lame---mike muir

Drednik
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Drednik »

I wanna start my own social club and have discussed it with other on my side of the world. It would involve home made booze and a floor.
Why?

Milspec
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by Milspec »

Wingman wrote:the VFW near downtown is an "open" bar, meaning anyone can come in and drink.....
I think more vf's should adopt this polocy. Its disided by vote post to post. it would bring in some extra revenue and add a little diversity to the clientel. I love my local post its the last respectable [full service] bar in town, great prices incredible pours and volenteer bartenders-plus cops don't stalk the area after closing. but if i want to bring a civy pal he needs to be signed in and some off the old timers frown upon it.
"Trinke liebchen, trinke schnell, trinken macht die augen hell!"

beerkegbilly
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God
Location: in a hollow of a tree or in a wishing well but alway on my pot of gold really Penna USA

Post by beerkegbilly »

I like moose, VFW, American legion,Polish Club cheap booze

l...
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by l... »

unrelated....but i want to be part of the ""van buren boys""

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Van_Buren_Boys
That's what I call Drunkard justice. I hate prisses like that. They're mincing their way through life when they should be marching. ~fkr.

I wish i could find me a woman who drinks!~ruiner..on lack of women drinkers.

beerkegbilly
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God
Location: in a hollow of a tree or in a wishing well but alway on my pot of gold really Penna USA

Post by beerkegbilly »

I need to put my membership in at the vets cheap booze cheaper beer
And American legion