Kinvara, Ireland

Where you like to get loaded, and why.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

freimaurer45
Souse
Souse

Kinvara, Ireland

Post by freimaurer45 »

Ahhh...I'm returning to one of my favorite spots on earth to visit a couple good friends. Kinvara is a small town on Galway Bay that isn't content with being sleepy--it has thirteen drinking establishments in a square mile radius. http://www.kinvara.com/pubs.html

At least three are within spitting distance and my favorites are Connolley's http://www.connollyskinvara.com/ and The Ould Plaid Shawl. They're all worth it if drinkin's your business, but these two are the ones where you'll find me--especially Connolley's since they have a nice peat fire blasting during the cold night.

Also, outside is my favorite sign:

Resident Asshole
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Re: Kinvara, Ireland

Post by Resident Asshole »

yep, hit up Connollys on my recent trip to Ireland. There were lots of good-looking girls there. And yeah, the signs around there are hilarious too. Although there is a road which avoids main traffic and it is literally right on the water so I can see why they have the signs. They close their kitchen to damn early at Connollys tho and I wasn't in the mood for pizza.
Bourbon is my blood.

"Gren Label will rock on the show for me." bot rehan507

"women want to better express themselves. Dress up as their own performance this will be a lack of confidence." bot clshoo348

select backwards to God, his safekeeping a weapon homeopathy bold deed, president each opposite's cervix. bot klmn619

Welsh Riot
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Re: Kinvara, Ireland

Post by Welsh Riot »

Cheers for the heads up, must pay a visit in 2 weeks time!!
We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the optics.