The Monkey Bar

Where you like to get loaded, and why.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

SternoBoy
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

The Monkey Bar

Post by SternoBoy »

A couple of months ago Tispy and went to Appleton WI to visit her parents. THANK GOD for THE MONKEY BAR!
They're only open Fridays and Saturdays but perfection 2 out of 7 days works for me. Best fucking maragrita anywhere (tequila, triplesec, lime juice - period) and they carry Sailor Jerry.

The martini bar downstairs is pretty good, too.
I'm drunk and I vote

fizzmaster
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Re: The Monkey Bar

Post by fizzmaster »

I see you're from the Bay State.... I'm glad you're not talking about The Monkey Bar in Amherst, MA. One of the worst, crappy college bars ever. I have the proud distinction of having been shut off and or thrown out of there every single time I ever went in there. I got thrown out of there for swearing once at 3 in the afternoon.
"The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. "
-Hunter S. Thompson

http://fermentedfilm.blogspot.com/
http://indiewrasslin.tumblr.com/

trevorlawrence
Tippler
Tippler

Post by trevorlawrence »

simply a great little bar, ran by two brothers, who know what it takes to have a nice bar with good people in it, to have the right atmosphere.

Surreal
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Surreal »

I'm guessing the two brothers are named Trevor and Lawrence [his friends call him Larry]?
fuck em man, it ain't easy walkin the righteous path.
- Hoss

aarenlainey
Tippler
Tippler

Post by aarenlainey »

I have never heard about this bar before ,seems good place to have a visit.So i have decided now whenever I will go to Appleton I will definitely visit this bar and let me check it out what is so special about that bar.