South Australia Brighton - Licenced Cafes

Where you like to get loaded, and why.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Drednik
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

South Australia Brighton - Licenced Cafes

Post by Drednik »

I enjoy the licenced Cafes along the beach at Brighton in South Australia. Before you meet your mates you can have a few in the pub or walk up the jetty, sit around watching the sun set etc. Its nice expensive but nice.
Why?

Drednik
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Re: South Australia Brighton - Licenced Cafes

Post by Drednik »

They went for the fucking promise of normailty the fucks. They sell out like all the rest. Thery will never see I cant believe that. I dont acpet it.
Why?

TheSaturatedMan
Tippler
Tippler

Re: South Australia Brighton - Licenced Cafes

Post by TheSaturatedMan »

Brighton, eh? Will give it a look (when I can get some downtime.)
I work in the Adelaide CBD and the watering hole of choice is the Metropolitan Hotel. (Next to Her Majesty's Theatre)
(Okay sounds like an Ad but it ain't) Website your details to them and Bayum! Discount beers at Happy hour and a percentage of your bill (~5% maybe?) gets put on a Metro Mates Card.
I get a well-deserved Commission for patronising the place. The staff know what I like to drink, and my card is up to the stage where it's ready for a Main Meal and a Bender!
For the right price.
I keep joking It's doing better than my SUperannuation! (They smile, and then it fades: 'It's funny 'cos it's true-' Homer J Simpson)