Me? I like a dark, shadowy bar..

Where you like to get loaded, and why.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

vodkagal613
Souse
Souse

Re: Me? I like a dark, shadowy bar..

Post by vodkagal613 »

mistah willies wrote:
vodkagal613 wrote:
mistah willies wrote: Are you minion?

Invite the whole party!
I did NOT get that reference. Sorry.
Welcome back! No harsh intended.

It's good to know that you are not an ad bot. Welcome into the fold, and if you have any other friends from Down Under, then please include them in your pursuits here.

We here simply enjoy the drinks form bars in other places, but we are also weary of folks who arrive without first attempting to become part of the crew.

Some folks are trying to make a penny for a click.

Care to buy a round for this Tribe?

Haha! Thanks mate. Nope, definitely not an ad bot here. :D Sure lemme see if I can drag a few other blokes to join us here. Cheers mate!
"There's nothing wrong with enjoying a glass or two."

vodkagal613
Souse
Souse

Re: Me? I like a dark, shadowy bar..

Post by vodkagal613 »

mistah willies wrote:
vodkagal613 wrote:
mistah willies wrote: Are you minion?

Invite the whole party!
I did NOT get that reference. Sorry.
Welcome back! No harsh intended.

It's good to know that you are not an ad bot. Welcome into the fold, and if you have any other friends from Down Under, then please include them in your pursuits here.

We here simply enjoy the drinks form bars in other places, but we are also weary of folks who arrive without first attempting to become part of the crew.

Some folks are trying to make a penny for a click.

Care to buy a round for this Tribe?

Totally understand and none taken. I'm honestly too swamped with everything that I don't get the chance to check in on forums I've joined. But I do like reading and catching on to what people are talking about.

Took me a while to know what an "ad bot" is. Says a lot about my technical know-how. Haha. Yeah, I've told some mates about this forum. We Aussies love our drinks. If you ever find yourselves in Sydney, let me know and we'll catch up!
"There's nothing wrong with enjoying a glass or two."