The Tin Can

Where you like to get loaded, and why.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Resident Asshole
Drinking God's Good Scotch

The Tin Can

Post by Resident Asshole »

One of my new local favorite dives (though not a dive in the traditional sense). Cheap beer (all in cans) dart boards, nice deck for the summer. Small place, they sponsor my softball team and anytime we come in there after a game they give us a free beer and a free shot. We play on Tuesdays and on Tuesdays they also have 75 cents slices of pizza. Can't beat that.

You can get the Happy Meal anytime which is a PBR, a shot of TJD and a chili dog for $6. Haven't done that yet, but if I do I will probably ask them if I can get Beam instead.

http://www.tincanbar.com/
Bourbon is my blood.

"Gren Label will rock on the show for me." bot rehan507

"women want to better express themselves. Dress up as their own performance this will be a lack of confidence." bot clshoo348

select backwards to God, his safekeeping a weapon homeopathy bold deed, president each opposite's cervix. bot klmn619

Resident Asshole

Re: The Tin Can

Post by Resident Asshole »

Hehe, went there last night but didn't stay too long as I had to get up early, but you gotta love a pint, 3 shots and a piece of pizza for 75 cents. I think half the reason they do that is cuz they know I will tip fat if they hook me up.
Bourbon is my blood.

"Gren Label will rock on the show for me." bot rehan507

"women want to better express themselves. Dress up as their own performance this will be a lack of confidence." bot clshoo348

select backwards to God, his safekeeping a weapon homeopathy bold deed, president each opposite's cervix. bot klmn619

redshift
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Re: The Tin Can

Post by redshift »

Sweet! I think I've seen this place (might have even been in it, when I was smashed). Definitely gotta look it up next time I am in Lansing. Probably sometime next month, when the alumni from my frat in UM meet their counterparts in MSU.
The What?? I hate signature images!