McCusker's

Where you like to get loaded, and why.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

McCusker's

Post by Mr. Viking »

Also known as the "Gall bog bar", because of it's location beside the gall bog, off the gall bog road. Also, like Boyle's, near Dromore. Run by an old man, and owned by his very old mother. Sell only draught harp, also pint bottles of tennent's and assorted bottled beer and cider with potential for haggling on prices. Variety of old and dusty bottles with a free pours. Open whenever Brian feels like it, or if you phone him, he'll open in advance. Theoretically open all hours, or in his own words, "when do you want to drink to?". Also, only a short cycle from the house. Very old school
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: McCusker's

Post by mistah willies »

A free taste of something from a mysterious, dusty bottle, open whenever the hell he feels like it (I suspect it would be a true Drunkard's schedule, which is every moment or other) and you can call him to wake him up and he responds?

When 's my next flight or row boat leaving?
We need more men like him.

Cheers good man and thank you for letting us know that such important work continues.

Mysterious bottles...

Shall we go? Yes, let's do so, onward to the next part of the series in that other thread created by our friend, Dear Booze, and contributed to by me, one of you Mighty Drunkards.

This is for l... she with the undaunted, engaging smile...

From the last X

Upon arrival to any new land, it is proper to investigate the landscape. Everywhere you go, there you are.

In each new place that you find yourself, you may find a different facet of your own gem.

Wait, what?

Yes, it is through our experiences that we discover unknown depths we had not before known,

…about ourselves.

Do you have the blood to follow me here?

EXPLORATION

OF

SIN CITY

The reason for the WYSIWYG is simply a map, a path in the desert of them damned Drys who will attempt to stop we Mighty Drunkards at each possible turn.

Let’s go.

Upon landing in the city of sin, it is proper for the Mighty Modern Drunkard to fortify against the aridity of the desert dunes.

You have unrolled your pants and sippered while you do. Put away your fancy socks, hang your shirts/blouses as you sip, and don’t forget to replenish your liver and kidneys with H2O now and then.

You will need to head to the nearest convenience store to purchase your mixers, ice-cold beer, spicy pork rinds, salted peanuts, microwaveable meals, chips, dip, weed, rock, snow, crack, meth, horse, lottery tickets…

I kid you about the last one.

You are here to gamble, and do not gamble with anything other than your choice of our savior: Miss Ethyl.

We miss Ethyl, even when she is offering a warm hug from inside.

A kiss to her and from her now. (sip/chug) Amen

Now that you have placed your garments in their appropriate places, don’t forget to check yourself in the mirror.

You are in a new place, and there will be folks who might want to ask you for a favor.

You see, you will be walking along with your roller bag luggage because you are a Mighty Fucking Drunkardist, and you roll like that. But you kind of stick out.

Fuck them. It is your business, not theirs, whatever you want to do. You own this town. They have lost. In fact, you will meet grifters and shams all along the way, because this is the town built on falsity.

Fall City?

Perhaps it is.

Now wash your face and let’s enter the danger, cool?

Next part: How To Deal.

X

DRINK!