The I.B. Forum

Where you like to get loaded, and why.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Smatter Noguts
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

The I.B. Forum

Post by Smatter Noguts »

Less than 50 yards from the beach on one side with a view of Tiajuana on the other, this is the most southwestern bar in the continental United States. used to be a bit rough but the nieghborhood has cleaned up a lot. Good selection of local IPA's great chips and fries and a wonderful show outside with the border patrol.

Palinka (RIP)

Re: The I.B. Forum

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

For a moment, I thought that you were talking about Irritable Bowel.
Mind you, if you are in the extreme south-west of the US and you haven't got Irritable Bowels (or the shits), they must have cleaned up, mightily.
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Water is bad.

All water.

Cheers to you showing them how it's done in the south of North America!

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

Our good Smatter would be referring to I.B.

I have no idea how he got in here. I left specific instructions to stop any crazed Labrador Retrievers from getting through the gates. Somebody was asleep (passed out) at the switch.
"Booznik. Smooth, classy and manatee-like." --Bur

"Oh, you've been reading your Sir Kenelm Digby, haven't you? Stick to the mead recipes, especially that of the Mayor of Moscovy. That shizz is SACK!!!" --Badfellow

"Now stop and DRINK! bastards." --mistah willies

"A stand alone place for booze is as essential for a home, as is a bed to sleep on." --Miklo

Smatter Noguts
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Smatter Noguts »

Funny thing was, everybody had a dog there and they were all treated as humans with some being pushed around in baby carriages. California. Go figure.

Tiahuana was a different thing completely. A taste of the third world before the epic pilgrimage to Palawon a year hence. Lucky to get back into the states given the condition I was in.

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

Smatter Noguts wrote:...Tiahuana was a different thing completely. A taste of the third world before the epic pilgrimage to Palawon a year hence. Lucky to get back into the states given the condition I was in.
If you avoided it, you are a fortunate man, and the new year will bring you fortune and prosperity.
"Booznik. Smooth, classy and manatee-like." --Bur

"Oh, you've been reading your Sir Kenelm Digby, haven't you? Stick to the mead recipes, especially that of the Mayor of Moscovy. That shizz is SACK!!!" --Badfellow

"Now stop and DRINK! bastards." --mistah willies

"A stand alone place for booze is as essential for a home, as is a bed to sleep on." --Miklo