Home! And the home bar!

Where you like to get loaded, and why.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Laksen
Booze Head
Booze Head

Re: MY KITCHEN

Post by Laksen »

I had to empty most of my kitchen because all the rottening drops of beer on the massive amount of empty beercans in the cupboard were attracting flies. Now there are only dishes there..

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

sounds like a rough day
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

Lush30
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Room

Post by Lush30 »

Best place I love to drink is in my bedroom - it is perfect! I can pour the measures as big as I like I don't have to wait to get served, I can play watever music I like as loud as I like and best of all I can't get into any trouble................okay well unless I find my phone and start texting or even worse calling people..............lol think I must say sorry more than anyone.
I'm not an alcoholic, I'm just passionate about alcohol ; )

JimLahey
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Re: Room

Post by JimLahey »

Same here, I love drinking in my bedroom. Although I nearly set it on fire once or twice.

Wingman
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Wingman »

i'm more of a living room/kitchen/outside/bathroom kind of drinker. the bedroom is usually for after the drinking at chez wingman. though if i'm putting away laundry or making the bed or whatnot, there could be some drinking helping to make the chore less onerous. or however you spell that.
Stupid should hurt.

"We're better than mere people, we're DRUNKARDS."
--ThirstyDrunk

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

kitchen or garden is the best for me, or anywhere with a wipe-clean surface.
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

binary
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by binary »

Yeah kitchen and living room for sure. But idk if you're in college or something and your bedroom is all you have, then it functions the same.

Outside is the god damned shit if you have a porch or yard, and it's nice out.

Anyway once you've had a few you don't give a fuck if what your roommates think of the metal you're blasting.

Lush30
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by Lush30 »

JimLahey wrote:Same here, I love drinking in my bedroom. Although I nearly set it on fire once or twice.
Yeah I've had some close calls of that type myself. Drunk, cigarettes and candles are not the best of combinations.
I'm not an alcoholic, I'm just passionate about alcohol ; )

Wingman
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Wingman »

binary wrote: Outside is the god damned shit if you have a porch or yard, and it's nice out.
Stupid should hurt.

"We're better than mere people, we're DRUNKARDS."
--ThirstyDrunk

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

Wanderlife wrote:MY KITCHEN...my kitchen is my favrite bar....so there! Sometimesme with myself ,
Excellent stuff, old bean. However, your post has been responsible for us being bombarded with "kitchen bots'. Just fyi.
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Palinka wrote:
Wanderlife wrote:MY KITCHEN...my kitchen is my favrite bar....so there! Sometimesme with myself ,
Excellent stuff, old bean. However, your post has been responsible for us being bombarded with "kitchen bots'. Just fyi.

Missed a bot on my Bday?

Avast at me... But what a hell of a three day binge. Kitchen wares... damn. Well done, Sir Palinka.

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

tdcwillies wrote:Missed a bot on my Bday?...
Not quite (but please do not post on bot threads; if you like I will happily give out their IP addresses and you (all) can sign them up for as much spam and hate-mail as you like), I was merely pointing out the way that bots work (i.e. that by putting the word "kitchen" in a thread title, the bots home in, damn their soulless black programming).
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
ドロンケン
ImageImage

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Palinka wrote:
tdcwillies wrote:Missed a bot on my Bday?...
Not quite (but please do not post on bot threads; if you like I will happily give out their IP addresses and you (all) can sign them up for as much spam and hate-mail as you like), I was merely pointing out the way that bots work (i.e. that by putting the word "kitchen" in a thread title, the bots home in, damn their soulless black programming).
I would never clink on a link of theirs, kind sir, from these excellent forum threads. That would simply show up in their spam-work as a viable connection with which to continue their dastardly work, as you well know. They would then sell the link to this place for about tuppence to the larger spam community, which adds up when they do so in a mass of links that other spammers will follow up on for their own nefarious work.

But, to write in their post will not indicate anything in their spam work, right? One simply must never click on their link, nor copy and past their link and use it in an email. That also indicates that the link is viable, and worth a tuppence.

There is no price to be paid for me, myself to ever sell out these fine threads of FKR's magnificent creation, out of his own pocket, for we drunkard enjoyers of the MDM Forums.

You can't spell forum without RUM.

Avast! Ye bots of kitchen wares!

Cheers, ol' chap!

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

tdcwillies wrote:...to write in their post will not indicate anything...
One day, I shall lend you my moderator log-in codes, and you will be able to see how many bots watch us. So, once more; please do not post on spam threads. All spam threads will be deleted. So save your posts and kindly save your friendly neighbourhood moderators the moral dilemma and headache of deleting fine an witty words, when I has long been our policty that spam or bot threads are automatically deleted. Really, posting on spam threads just isn't worth the candle. So, please do not do it. However, I am prepared to post their IP addresses; which will give you an access 'phone no., address and website. And then you may, "Cry Havok! And let slip the dogs of war!" OK?
ドロンケン
ImageImage

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Palinka wrote: So, once more; please do not post on spam threads.

As you wish.