Home! And the home bar!

Where you like to get loaded, and why.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

NightShiftCharlie
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Re: Home!

Post by NightShiftCharlie »

True, with a well-stocked liquor cabinet, home's pretty nice, except at my house on football season. I'm a Bears fan, but I live in a area with a St. Louis team fan base, so I'm usually trying to avoid the Sheep....I mean Rams game. So I really have to get out more often.
May you all be hung, drawn, and quartered!
Yes, HUNG - with precious metals and jewels
DRAWN - in a coach and four
and QUARTERED - in the finest homes in the land.

Bur
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Bur »

Fbomb wrote:
Milspec wrote:The wife banned me from drinking in the house in front of the kids, luckily I have a clean bottle collection in my dank windowless shed out back!
Been banned from smoking at home many times, but what can ya do. As dennis leary used to say in his stage show, "I love this guy [bud tall neck], but he's nothing without this guy! [cigarette]." That's only one of the reasons to swig at home. Add to that yr own music selection, comfortable seating, adjustable volume, and no need for transportation... the HOME setting is a winner. Still, it's nice to commingle with compatriots from time to time. Now that I'm free from work life for a while, definitely lookin to drink more, but less at home. But one thing never changes... there is NO PLACE like, you guessed it...
think it's denis

just pointing this out to be asshole

and becsy am drunk too

The Unsoberable
Tippler
Tippler

Post by The Unsoberable »

where else can you drink beer in your underpants without getting arrested?

rune
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by rune »

The Unsoberable wrote:where else can you drink beer in your underpants without getting arrested?
An MDM convention?
Welcome, got any booze?

noiserock
Tippler
Tippler

Post by noiserock »

hi all... brand new here. blahblahblah. anyhow, i'm on board with this notion of boozing on the homestead. for several years, my saturday morning ritual has been to wake up whenever i feel like it and head straight for the fridge and her stock of shitty domestic beers. next comes the trusty, old acoustic and the front porch, where i drink aforementioned beers until i become a goddamned country music virtuoso. there's some wonderful feeling that comes from losing inhibitions in a relatively public setting: like, things go rapidly from 'sorry... is this bothering you?' to 'HEY! CHECK THIS SHIT OUT! I AM TOWNES MOTHERFUCKING VAN ZANDT! NO! YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!'
this continues until my fingers don't work properly and i head back inside for enough of a nap to get me through the evening's adventures.

NightShiftCharlie
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by NightShiftCharlie »

Hey there! In the MDM Boards tradition, new guy buys a round. To paraphase John Lee Hooker (or George Thorogood), "One Jim Beam black, one Johnny Walker Black, and a Fosters."
May you all be hung, drawn, and quartered!
Yes, HUNG - with precious metals and jewels
DRAWN - in a coach and four
and QUARTERED - in the finest homes in the land.

beerkegbilly
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God
Location: in a hollow of a tree or in a wishing well but alway on my pot of gold really Penna USA

Re: MY KITCHEN

Post by beerkegbilly »

MY kitchen is a good bar too just me and my mp3 and 12 pack of pounders and pack of smokes all I need
No worry of DUI or the PA law about no smoking public place.

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Hey it's the year of the rabbit maybe Gwynn will return.
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

beerkegbilly
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God
Location: in a hollow of a tree or in a wishing well but alway on my pot of gold really Penna USA

Post by beerkegbilly »

better then the kitchen bathroom on throne or in the tub nothing like a nice cold water bath with cold six pack on a hot night and let the empties floating around

beerkegbilly
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by beerkegbilly »

I'm drunk right now at home I like drinking home with wife cause we screw all the time as we are drinking
Can't do the at a bar

thermon
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by thermon »

Gwynn wrote:I like to get drunk at home! here i have all my BOOZE, and my movies, an my pc. okay there might not be any pretty girls here, but hey! you can't have everything!
my favorite place too! always great to get THERE at home. Its almost always cheaper (given your tendencies) and you can get another drink without waving your arms around like an idiot!

beerkegbilly
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by beerkegbilly »

Cheaper and there is no to drunk to get served at home and I got computer at home too

JimLahey
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by JimLahey »

I approve of this message. There is nothing I enjoy more than just chilling in front of my computer at home with a grand old bottle beside me.

willerror
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by willerror »

There's nothing quite like pouring yourself a nice stiff drink at 2:05 a.m. after the bars have closed (at least bars close at 2 a.m. in NC). It's a big FUCK YOU to the Man. A delicious, delicious FUCK YOU.

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

cleaned my kitchen for the first time in a week. Makes it seem a bit less shitty. Have one wall covered in cans, as part of a project. Hoping to make one of these bad boys for the living room:
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best