Your Suggestions for the First Modern Drunkard Convention

Are you planning a booze up? Conscript soldiers for your personal war on whiskey here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

Damn, if this thing goes down I'm going to have to show up dressed like a Kentucky Fried Colonel; white suit and string tie and all.

"I say son, I say... have some b'b'bourbon son!"
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

LuckyStrikes
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by LuckyStrikes »

The Florida Keys? Key West, Key Largo. I've never been, just throwing it out.
Voices tell me to buy the bigger bottle!

DrunkenJackFlask
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by DrunkenJackFlask »

LuckyStrikes wrote:The Florida Keys? Key West, Key Largo. I've never been, just throwing it out.
Oh that's cool. I'd like that. I haven't left the California-Nevada area for the last 4 years, but I'd definitely do it for the Florida Keys again.

Lucky, I miss your last avatar with the monkey. The monkey was good. The monkey is good. I love the monkey.

LuckyStrikes
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by LuckyStrikes »

The monkey's dead. I put a notice in the newspaper, didn't you see it? Huge funeral, flowers, the whole 9 yards.
Voices tell me to buy the bigger bottle!

DrunkenJackFlask
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by DrunkenJackFlask »

LuckyStrikes wrote:The monkey's dead. I put a notice in the newspaper, didn't you see it? Huge funeral, flowers, the whole 9 yards.
Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't get teh paper. I'm not on top of thinngs, I guesss. Alright, so I need to get used to "no cerveza, no travajo". i can do it. but i really miss the monkey.

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

joesixpack wrote:It's a pity the Vichy French don't control any land, my vote would then be set in stone....
Casablanca!!!!! YES!!!!!! A chance to wear a white tuxedo jacket and be (even more) cynical... Top fucking suggestion, little Joe!
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

Chelsea40oz
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Chelsea40oz »

You're out of your league, go back to your own village!

3DrinksAhead
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by 3DrinksAhead »

I will make it my absolute only priority to attend this thing. I dont care where it is. all of the suggestions so far sound good. Of course, i'd like it if its somewhere warm, since a few of us probably will wind up asleep outside on at least one occasion. Or we could just do it in the summer time. If its here in the US, then i guess NYC or Vegas would be my choices. Although you cant smoke in bars in NYC. Which sucks. But Europe would be great too, to say nothing of Australia, which is only a problem because of the rediculously high price of airfare and the 20+ hour flight.
"this is... wait. This... its.. jesus... hold on... shit... ok, this is neither the time, nor the... the place for... uh... do you have a cigarette?"

bella
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by bella »

What about a cruise!!!!
me loves the voddie

deadpuppiesandwhores
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by deadpuppiesandwhores »

LuckyStrikes wrote:The Florida Keys? Key West, Key Largo. I've never been, just throwing it out.
e are supposed to be having a port call in key west i thinks in november. never been there but i hear it is one hell of a good time.
road to hell is paved with unbought stuffed dogs.
"I AM TOO DRUNK TO TASTE THIS CHICKEN."
colonel sanders

http://meetme.hotornot.com/r/?emid=K8ERHQN

i'm not saying i beat the devil, but i drank his beer for nothin'.... then i stole his song.

Barca

Post by Barca »

bella wrote:What about a cruise!!!!
Now there's a great idea!

We could even have a pool where we all pick in which hour of the voyage Massive falls overboard for the first time.
Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer. - Henry Lawson

Hugh Janblack
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Hugh Janblack »

barcalounge wrote:

We could even have a pool where we all pick in which hour of the voyage Massive falls overboard for the first time.
A cruise would be the cheapest way out. And we can all hit the duty free to stock up on hooch!!
Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke.

It will hurt less if you don't struggle.

deadpuppiesandwhores
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Hugh Janblack wrote:
barcalounge wrote:

A cruise would be the cheapest way out. And we can all hit the duty free to stock up on hooch!!
thanks for the thoughts guys (sobbing gently in the corner). i don't know, maybe it would be nice to go on a cruise and not have to provide your own propulsion or clean toilets that are flushed with seawater so they grow new shit every hour or so. and i hear all the electrical wires and piping systems are inside the walls.
colonel sanders

i'm not saying i beat the devil, but i drank his beer for nothin'.... then i stole his song.

Hugh Janblack
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Hugh Janblack »

deadpuppiesandwhores wrote:
Hugh Janblack wrote:
barcalounge wrote: Now there's a great idea!

thanks for the thoughts guys (sobbing gently in the corner). i don't know, maybe it would be nice to go on a cruise and not have to provide your own propulsion or clean toilets that are flushed with seawater so they grow new shit every hour or so. and i hear all the electrical wires and piping systems are inside the walls.
It's a different world, brother.
Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke.

It will hurt less if you don't struggle.

deadpuppiesandwhores
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

and i hear there are prostitutes in every room, just like my white mansion in heaven.
colonel sanders