New Drinking Game!

Are you planning a booze up? Conscript soldiers for your personal war on whiskey here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

j0schm03
Tippler
Tippler

New Drinking Game!

Post by j0schm03 »

What's goin on everyone. I'm new to Modern Drunkard, but definitely not new to drinking.

I wanted to "share my genius" as the board says and tell you guys about my new drinking board game! DUIthegame

http://www.duithegame.com

Let me take a second to explain what DUIthegame is all about. DUIthegame takes all the popular drinking games and combines them into one buzz filled board game. The objective is to be the player to make the trip from the bar to home. Along the way players encounter many obstacles ranging from house parties, drunk dials to mom, and the cops. Players will find themselves in jail, getting caught at speed traps, and even being breathalyzed.

One of the greatest parts of the game are the challenge a friend to quarters spaces. When a player lands on this spot they must choose another player to challenge in speed quarters. The winner gets to choose whether they switch places with the loser or remain in the same place.

On average we've gone through about 4-5 beers in one playing. It really depends on how many players you have and how nice people are when starting "waterfalls" etc.

But seriously check it out if your bored. If you think it's stupid, let us know. We'll just drink away the pain.

I look forward to spending some time on these boards. Seems like some good entertainment on here.

Judge

Re: New Drinking Game!

Post by Judge »

j0schm03 wrote:What's goin on everyone. I'm new to Modern Drunkard, but definitely not new to drinking.

I wanted to "share my genius" as the board says and tell you guys about my new drinking board game! DUIthegame

Let me take a second to explain what DUIthegame is all about. DUIthegame takes all the popular drinking games and combines them into one buzz filled board game. The objective is to be the player to make the trip from the bar to home. Along the way players encounter many obstacles ranging from house parties, drunk dials to mom, and the cops. Players will find themselves in jail, getting caught at speed traps, and even being breathalyzed.

One of the greatest parts of the game are the challenge a friend to quarters spaces. When a player lands on this spot they must choose another player to challenge in speed quarters. The winner gets to choose whether they switch places with the loser or remain in the same place.

On average we've gone through about 4-5 beers in one playing. It really depends on how many players you have and how nice people are when starting "waterfalls" etc.

But seriously check it out if your bored. If you think it's stupid, let us know. We'll just drink away the pain.

I look forward to spending some time on these boards. Seems like some good entertainment on here.

I was just about to ban you and scrub this post as "spamming" (which it is) but at least you took the time to write a bit about your product which (like Russian brides) has some semblence of a connection to the purpose of the board. However a game that only kills 4-5 beers in a playing seems timid. I assume one could also consume his or her own 4-5 beers in addition while playing the game right?
Proverbs 31:6&7

"Pain is sometimes the price of laughter."-Oggar

CPE1704TKS

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane"-Marcus Aurelius

And afterwords we can run amok! Or if you're too tired, we can walk amok.

j0schm03
Tippler
Tippler

Post by j0schm03 »

I had a feeling it might come off as sounding like spam. But i really thought everyone on here would enjoy the game if they checked it out. The number of beers you go through does kind of depend on you and how many people u have playing. But like u said u can always drink on the side and in between turns lol.

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

So now DUI is a game?

C'mon, Judge
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

Judge

Post by Judge »

TurkeyDrunk wrote:So now DUI is a game?

C'mon, Judge
I'd rather they were drinking and driving in the kitchen where they are safe rather than on the real road. And afterwards they can sit in front of the bigscreen and play Grand Theft Auto. I hear thats a game where you crash cars, kill hookers, run over kids, etc....
Proverbs 31:6&7

"Pain is sometimes the price of laughter."-Oggar

CPE1704TKS

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane"-Marcus Aurelius

And afterwords we can run amok! Or if you're too tired, we can walk amok.

Chimneyfish
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Chimneyfish »

And MADD thinks we're bad.

j0schm03
Tippler
Tippler

Post by j0schm03 »

ThirstyDrunk wrote:So now DUI is a game?

C'mon, Judge
As Judge said, it's better to be having a good time at home on your couch than going out to the bars and getting drunk and driving home. One of the main reasons we created the game was to create a new way of having fun, getting drunk, staying at home and saving money by not buying drinks at the bar.

Curb Feeler
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant
Location: Just below concrete on the Rockwell hardness scale.

Post by Curb Feeler »

Drinking games are fundamentally flawed in that it's always the loser who gets to drink.

Fuck that. If there's one thing I hate more than losing it's undrunkedness.
Cell phones: The perfect way to keep in touch with distant friends whilst pissing off the ones sitting right next to you.

grippingthewheel
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by grippingthewheel »

This would be a great game if it was completely different. And if it was an "EVENT", AND COMPLETELY DIFFERENT, it would be even better.
"Please welcomce in all his diluted glory the man whose story writes itself not unlike mine who feveriously types awaiting his next sip before the whipping, anticiapation is making me want to strangle someone." ~whiskyprick