St. Pat's

Are you planning a booze up? Conscript soldiers for your personal war on whiskey here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Re: St. Pat's

Post by Mr Boozificator »

Wingman wrote:you lot should come to Savannah for St. Patty's day. you'd fit right in.
Is it the Savannah that's in Georgia? I'm going to check the flight times from France.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

Negromancer
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Negromancer »

Wingman wrote:
Negromancer wrote:Well, I like to leave my meat in booze to marinate.
ahha, so drunkard vegitarians...now where could we find those....?
Having a past full of red hippie friends, I know lot's of drunken vegan chicks. Wouldn't mind dipping a tenderloin in them, but that's a bit of a different subject.

Turducken anyone?
"The best drink of the day, was the drink he had in his head before the first drink of the day."

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

Uh, it would be a longer time travelling than staying: 34 hours on the way back. Sorry Wingman, but this time it's a bit far for a couple of days. If I one day decide on a one month holiday in USA though, be sure that I'll put Savannah on my road book.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

Wingman
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Wingman »

Mr Boozificator wrote:Uh, it would be a longer time travelling than staying: 34 hours on the way back. Sorry Wingman, but this time it's a bit far for a couple of days. If I one day decide on a one month holiday in USA though, be sure that I'll put Savannah on my road book.
it's true; you can't get there from here. pretty much every flight has to go through atlanta.

btw all, st. pat's is on a wednesday this year. that means the party will go for about ten days, to include the weekend on either side. the parade will be wednesday, and the weekend following will probably be the crazier.
Stupid should hurt.

"We're better than mere people, we're DRUNKARDS."
--ThirstyDrunk

Wingman
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Wingman »

Stupid should hurt.

"We're better than mere people, we're DRUNKARDS."
--ThirstyDrunk