Drunkard Meet-up Photos

Are you planning a booze up? Conscript soldiers for your personal war on whiskey here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Shane-O-Matic
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Re: Drunkard Meet-up Photos

Post by Shane-O-Matic »

There's a recurring theme...

Me, being an arsehole in Poland.

Me and a friend, being arseholes in France.

Me, being an arsehole in Ireland.

Finally, me being an arsehole in Latvia.

JimLahey
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by JimLahey »

Love the photos you arsehole.

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

JimLahey wrote:Love the photos you arsehole.
join in you arsehole
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

Shane-O-Matic
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Shane-O-Matic »

Mr Viking last Friday. Ended with me puking heavily, Mr Viking puking also, and about ten packets of crisps being bought for dinner.

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

At least I didn't projectile vomit. The girl from next door came round and I ended up chatting till about 6 and by then the stains were well dried out so I was able to wear the same shirt on saturday
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

treetop
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by treetop »

having not seen this in many a year and looking back through the clear filter of memory, i have a number of questions to ask. those being; what the christ was louis looking for down my shirt? who stole my sweet grateful dead hat that weekend? why does steve rock so very well? why does steve have a honey so far out of his league? (my guess is it has something to do with the answer to the previous question. damn those hard rocking mofos! they get all the chicks,) where the hell is bmms? that guy was one of ours. odd, yes. smelly, certainly but a true mdm'er start to finish.
i bet it was rowdy stole my hat. that guy loves the dead.
greygoose1 wrote:Blast from the Mass

l > r = treetop gingerly handling a fiyah who's evidently hoping jeff grows 44DD's in the next minute or so, fiyah (trying to put the moves on an obviously perplexed treetop), steved just rockin' his shit out as only steved can do, BMMS just taking it all in because he's a pro like that, and beth (probably thinking "oh you silly boys and your Zima").

l to the r = some jackass (me), Professor Roomie, Sarge (who's visibly disturbed by being left out on the male bonding).

I would be remiss without acknowedgleing our benefactor, slushfund. he doesn't post 'round these parts much because this is his passion. this is one of his babies. i can't say enough kind words about this chappy. he planned the entire MassKon, rented out what seemed like endless hotel rooms, paid for shuttle service between the event and the hotel, and even flew people IN. On his own dime. i know i don't have it, but drunkards - if you get it - share the wealth.

l > r = lori, some dumbass, krystal, mikey (oh these ones grow up so fast)

i do have a point here. it is this. we have come together, at numerous locations and under sometimes suspect circumstances - and we have broke bread together, swapped stories, and (obviously) drank far more than any dinosaur should drink. i have been on this board since '04, and i'm a young'un (i had to re-register because my account got all fucked up). i've watched it evolve - read: the great Palinka talks about the ebb and flow - well? this board, just like everything else, ebbs and flows. we has our high points, we has our low points. but as long as we don't lose sight of the fact that we have made friends, then the world is a better place.
it's all good in the woods, nobody hears me when i scream.

fiyah
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by fiyah »

I finally realize (6 years later) that I was trying to drink your shirt.
treetop wrote:having not seen this in many a year and looking back through the clear filter of memory, i have a number of questions to ask. those being; what the christ was louis looking for down my shirt? who stole my sweet grateful dead hat that weekend? why does steve rock so very well? why does steve have a honey so far out of his league? (my guess is it has something to do with the answer to the previous question. damn those hard rocking mofos! they get all the chicks,) where the hell is bmms? that guy was one of ours. odd, yes. smelly, certainly but a true mdm'er start to finish.
i bet it was rowdy stole my hat. that guy loves the dead.
greygoose1 wrote:Blast from the Mass

l > r = treetop gingerly handling a fiyah who's evidently hoping jeff grows 44DD's in the next minute or so, fiyah (trying to put the moves on an obviously perplexed treetop), steved just rockin' his shit out as only steved can do, BMMS just taking it all in because he's a pro like that, and beth (probably thinking "oh you silly boys and your Zima").

22:21 Thirsty i was too drunk to be high
[13:22] <@Veen> I need to find the penis monster
[23:03] <@fabric> dont masturbate to me

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Truly in awe

and feeling like i missed the boat.

Damn great connections you Mighty Drunkards have made, with pictures (?!)

Someday,

someday

Damn. someday.

Can we drink now? ---peetie44
At rock bottom, there is no down. ---The Oett
^ ^ ^ Yes his entire cutlery set and all utensils are made from assorted broken bottles.--- The Artful Detective
Just remember Hugh: a good cocktail in a shitty glass is better that a shitty cocktail in a pretty glass.---The Badfellow
I'll buy the first round if you promise to stop being a cunt. --- Dear Booze