Milch Pile: Deadwood Quotes in Colorful Vernacular

Post your favorite quips of wino wisdom here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Milch Pile: Deadwood Quotes in Colorful Vernacular

Post by Badfellow »

Deadwood Season 2, DVD.

Doc Cocharan to Calamity Jane: "Your liver runs from your chin to your genitals".

Funny, my genetals run from my chin to my liver. Milch reminds me of Dante. Drunk n' thunk.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

garv
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by garv »

JOANIE (pouring drink): What's your preference?
JANE: That it ain't been previously swallowed.

THE PRISONER used to be my favorite television show, but DEADWOOD has surpassed it. Witty, literate, violent, profane--what's not to love. It breaks my heart that the closest thing television has done to Shakespeare will not be coming back for a 4th Season (HBO cocksuckers). Hopefully, the two DEADWOOD movies planned to wrap up the series will actually come to fruition, but with Milch already invested in a new series, the outcome is doubtful.
Read reviews, news, and features from the world of soused cinema at "Booze Movies: The 100 Proof Film Guide." http://www.boozemovies.com/

garv
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by garv »

JOANIE: Why are you drinking so much?
JANE: I drink what I’m able. If that comes to much—(sniffs) That’s the day’s affair and the liquor’s.
Read reviews, news, and features from the world of soused cinema at "Booze Movies: The 100 Proof Film Guide." http://www.boozemovies.com/

garv
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by garv »

garv wrote:Hopefully, the two DEADWOOD movies planned to wrap up the series will actually come to fruition, but with Milch already invested in a new series, the outcome is doubtful.
I read an article about Milch in the Chicago Tribune today that stated that the two DEADWOOD movies are scheduled to start shooting in June or July, so maybe we will get those movies after all.

Hossasaurus Wrecked
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by Hossasaurus Wrecked »

Wild Bill Hickok: Some goddamn point a man's due to stop arguing with his-self and feeling twice the goddamn fool he knows he is 'cause he can't be something he tries to be every goddamn day without once getting to dinnertime and fucking it up. I don't want to fight it anymore, understand me Charlie? And I don't want you pissing in my ear about it. Can you let me go to hell the way I want to?

I love that show.

BeerMakesMeSmart
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by BeerMakesMeSmart »

Cunt
I'll miss you, pallie.