Swallow

Post your favorite quips of wino wisdom here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

AntonArkydivich
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Swallow

Post by AntonArkydivich »

I am finishing up a stint at a winery in Turkey. Last night, as we were making the rounds with the owner (a helluva snob), testing the fermenters, and my wife joined us. We poured glasses from a tank, and proceeded to taste them. The owner, being a gentleman of sorts, offered my wife a spit bucket.

She spit a tiny bit into the bucket, thanked him, turned to me when his back was turned, and in Spanish (so only we would understand), said,

"Fuck this shit. I don't spit, I swallow." and then downed her glass.

She repeated this process of waiting till no one was looking for the next half hour.

Swallow!
Making my own city lights out of bourbon and the stars of a barroom fight.
- Josh Ritter

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Swallow

Post by oettinger »

Lovely, Turkey is a great place to go. Check it out drunks!

Efes and Rake in rivers.
Drink!

AntonArkydivich
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by AntonArkydivich »

Turkey is great, but the current government can take a flying fuck. They could've been the bridge between east and west, but their politics and related bulldhit have fucked that.

The only cure for the current president is a slug and shallow grave.
Making my own city lights out of bourbon and the stars of a barroom fight.
- Josh Ritter

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

AntonArkydivich wrote:Turkey is great, but the current government can take a flying fuck. They could've been the bridge between east and west, but their politics and related bulldhit have fucked that.

The only cure for the current president is a slug and shallow grave.
Yep, I`ll drink to that. Kurdistan!
Drink!

ThirstyBirdy
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by ThirstyBirdy »

AntonArkydivich wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:16 am
I am finishing up a stint at a winery in Turkey. Last night, as we were making the rounds with the owner (a helluva snob), testing the fermenters, and my wife joined us. We poured glasses from a tank, and proceeded to taste them. The owner, being a gentleman of sorts, offered my wife a spit bucket.

She spit a tiny bit into the bucket, thanked him, turned to me when his back was turned, and in Spanish (so only we would understand), said,

She repeated this process of waiting till no one was looking for the next half hour.

Swallow!
I've been to the same winery (or similar), except in my case she didnt turn towards me and murmor, but the server.

"Yo trago" she said

i thought she said "thank you for the bucket" or some shit, but i didn't know spanish

Unfortunately, i found her in the bathroom later with his pants down and her bobbing on his cock. They are finishing the deed right when i walk in...

She swallows, looks and me and says, "I'm sorry babe"
Something's got to be done. We can't go on like this.
I must have some booze. I demand to have some booze!- Withnail

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

ThirstyBirdy wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:49 am
AntonArkydivich wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:16 am

Swallow!
I've been to the same winery (or similar), except in my case she didnt turn towards me and murmor, but the server.

"Yo trago" she said

i thought she said "thank you for the bucket" or some shit, but i didn't know spanish

Unfortunately, i found her in the bathroom later with his pants down and her bobbing on his cock. They are finishing the deed right when i walk in...

She swallows, looks and me and says, "I'm sorry babe"
I found the hiccup in your fake sexlife-stories, it was three french men she was blowing
Drink!