I Hate Theives!

That's right. You can put them right here.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

Screwball
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Location: A half foot away from a cat's nutsack. I Gotta get the DevilKat Fixed!

I Hate Theives!

Post by Screwball »

Cocksuckers rob my next door neighbor Wednesday and stole the Sirius radio out of Martha's car Thursday.

Not even safe in the styx anymore.

COCKSUCKERS!

Gin McGuinness
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: I Hate Theives!

Post by Gin McGuinness »

Peanut's place? Holy cow, honey! Release the hounds!
"Personally I prefer the buzz between 'all is good and well in the universe with this glass' drunk and 'IM A FUCKING VIKING!' drunk." Impish Boozehound

Screwball
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Location: A half foot away from a cat's nutsack. I Gotta get the DevilKat Fixed!

Post by Screwball »

It was my other neighbor Tony's house.

The hounds are released and the guns are loaded.

I'm so pissed off I can barely Drink.

Bluespook
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Bluespook »

Fuck thieves. Damn i hate them. Someone works their ass off for something nice and some asshole just comes along and takes it. No fucking balls what so ever. At least a mugger has the balls to get in your face and demand it at gun point. Not much of a distinction, i realize that, but it's better to do it to your face. Fuck em all, here's to your neighbor.
Beer's just being social. Whiskey's drinkin'.

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Gypsies, tramps, and thieves...
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

felinamojokitty
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by felinamojokitty »

rick, martha sorry to hear about that..

buda? the kyle mafia?

MeanOldLady
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by MeanOldLady »

hear, hear!

when someone broke into my car and stole my radio a few months ago (good job dumb ass; you'll get all of, what, 50 cents for it?), i was mad enough to burn down entire villages. i couldn't give two fucks about the radio, it was the principle of it all. some shitfuck has a meth problem, so he decides to destroy MY shit. coulda killed the bastard! if there were any justice in the world, you and your neighbor would find the guy and kick him square in the fellas. but there isn't.
"Vodka is the Harry Potter of Booze, fun at first but ultimately unsatisfying and made for children." -The Lush

"If you can't trust the inner monkey, who can you trust?" -F. Sott Blitzedgerald

"this thread should be called WEAK drunk pics. more people should be bloody and passed out" -old crow

Screwball
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Screwball »

If Martha catches the asshole(s), she will turn 'em from a rooster to a hen with one shot.

(Good Christ, I just quoted 9 to 5. I need a Drink.)

ChiliDawg
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by ChiliDawg »

That sucks, man. Thievery, in my opinion, is a crime worthy of losing an appendage, no matter the value of the property!

Screwball
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Screwball »

We got off light. Sirius said they will send us a new system for free and make the old system inoperable.

Tony on the other hand had his knife collection and his wife's jewelry box ripped off.

I helped him put his alarm system back in order and I spent the rest of the day putting better locks on the doors and cleaning my guns.

Fuck it, time to Drink.

See ya at the Shot Thread.

ChiliDawg
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by ChiliDawg »

Screwball wrote:We got off light. Sirius said they will send us a new system for free and make the old system inoperable.

Tony on the other hand had his knife collection and his wife's jewelry box ripped off.

I helped him put his alarm system back in order and I spent the rest of the day putting better locks on the doors and cleaning my guns.

Fuck it, time to Drink.

See ya at the Shot Thread.

Good deal, man. Good on Sirius!