Canadians...

That's right. You can put them right here.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Canadians...

Post by peetie44 »

...of a certain vintage will understand. All others, proceed as you will.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEXkMDxQ ... ture=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_s8omko ... ture=share
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

bluebottle
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: Canadians...

Post by bluebottle »

i didn't look at the links. all i know is they didn't let me in. they are not as nice as you might think. i will canoe in thru the quetico next time. wait............she's hawt. gold clothes and black boots? i will try and be there.

beerkegbilly
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God
Location: in a hollow of a tree or in a wishing well but alway on my pot of gold really Penna USA

Post by beerkegbilly »

she is hot. But I really love Canadian beer

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

beerkegbilly wrote:she is hot. But I really love Canadian beer
There's a great, lessor-known Canadian beer called Red Baron. It's brewed by the Brick Brewery (Waterloo/Ont), cost the same as your standard Molson's and Labatt's macros but has no preservatives.
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

beerkegbilly
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God
Location: in a hollow of a tree or in a wishing well but alway on my pot of gold really Penna USA

Post by beerkegbilly »

peetie44 wrote:
There's a great, lessor-known Canadian beer called Red Baron. It's brewed by the Brick Brewery (Waterloo/Ont), cost the same as your standard Molson's and Labatt's macros but has no preservatives.
Cool I look for it

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

peetie44 wrote:
I've had it. In some biker bar in Toronto where I totally didn't belong. But it was the weekend that the Blue Jays won the Series in '93 (or so). A grand time, I tells you.

They has some hot chicks up there:

“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

FNZ wrote:
peetie44 wrote:
I've had it. In some biker bar in Toronto where I totally didn't belong. But it was the weekend that the Blue Jays won the Series in '93 (or so). A grand time, I tells you.

They has some hot chicks up there:

Man...I had just moved from Toronto, @World Series/1993, to Austin TX.

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

I believe that the aforementioned biker bar was named "The Black Door"; does that ring a bell? The only other one that I remember was some William S Burroughs themed bar named "Naked Lunch" or "Interzone" or something; I bought some Player's Navy Cut blackmarket cigarettes from some Asian dude who had a garbage bag full of them.
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"