kill me now

That's right. You can put them right here.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

Gin McGuinness
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: kill me now

Post by Gin McGuinness »

ivan wrote:
BBoozer wrote:Is frying the thing they do in Texas, or is is something typical for Fort Worth? I remember a business trip to San Antonio where we had very fine fresh food, of the non-fried type.
Some parts of Texas are more civilized than others.
You'll not catch me bagging on about Fort Worth but it doesn't have much of a gastronomical experience outside of Tex-Mex and fried.... besides, if you're in FTW, you're usually not there for the food. I'm still sad that we missed the rodeo.
"Personally I prefer the buzz between 'all is good and well in the universe with this glass' drunk and 'IM A FUCKING VIKING!' drunk." Impish Boozehound

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

Gin McGuinness wrote:must be a Fort Worth thang... cause I don't remember this in Austin, Corpus, Houston, El Passo, Victoria, Beaumount, etc.
Gin...you mean to say you never had a chicken-fried steak at Threadgill's...?

"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

mcphargus
Souse
Souse

Post by mcphargus »

To all that find pain in fried things, accompany said grub with Yogurt.

I tore up a largeish plate of nachos from Ale House. The appetizer for fifteen whereupon the queso is merely burnt cheddar. I couldn't eat solid food for the next three days, such was the indegestion.

My good friend Mahesh says, "Eat yogurt. We deal with curry all the time, and that shit will make sad remnants of what before could have been a perfectly good digestive system."

Dude was right. Took his perscription that night and the following day my innards were no longer ablaze.
Do what you want with the girl, but leave the monkey alone.

Mother Goose
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mother Goose »

wait 'til i post pics of the indiana state fair fried revelry. fried EVERYTHING is on the menu there and it's not just acceptable to engorge oneself, it's damn near a requirement here. we are a nasty obese people here at the crossroads of america.

"DC is a toilet. And it needs a good flush." ~ Weatherman

Drunkard Chat bot sez: fiyah: i'm picturing wasabi oozing out of her parents, and im at a good pace if you have to do this cheap as fuck. but drunkards need to unite

BBoozer
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by BBoozer »

Gin McGuinness wrote:
FNZ wrote:haywaitaminute! Isn't "fried sushi" just fish sticks?
you know, I never thought of that! You might be right!

We got the kid to eat fried catfish for the first time.... it's the only thing she's asked to eat again before we leave. I have created a monster.
Stop talking about catfish and sushi. I once ate catfish in Thailand that was so fresh, it still moved when I poked it on my plate. This is not a joke.