What should I do?

That's right. You can put them right here.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: What should I do?

Post by peetie44 »

J. Tequila wrote:hay guyz, whats going on in this thread?
Btw, Goat...what you SHOULDN'T do is take sports wagering advice from this man.

Johnny... {;^)>
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

Judge

Post by Judge »

Join the Corps. 4 month girl friend, might not make it to a 8 month girl friend. You've been trying to join the corps for longer than that. I got married the day after high school. 30 years last Monday. Struggled all this time, didn't take the time to get my life set up. Been trying ever since. Yeah, we stayed together-but that doesn't happen very often.

Join the Corps. My aunt and uncle were married while he was in the Navy. He was gone most of the time for 20 years. She was one of the few wives who stayed married.

Join the Corps. You might have the best of both worlds. You might only have the best of one world. Don't join, you might only have the best of one world or you might have nothing.

Join the Corps.

Did I mention Join the Corps? A history major doesn't bring much employment right now. People need some experience on that resume to go with the degree.

Join the Corps. Enjoys some exotic booze with long haired smelly people in loin cloths. Beware the hallucinigens.
Proverbs 31:6&7

"Pain is sometimes the price of laughter."-Oggar

CPE1704TKS

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane"-Marcus Aurelius

And afterwords we can run amok! Or if you're too tired, we can walk amok.

John Barleycorn
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by John Barleycorn »

Does the GF have a job?