Those MADD crosses...

That's right. You can put them right here.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

Wingman
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Re: Those MADD crosses...

Post by Wingman »

i've never thought of them as anti-drinking, either. it can't be said enough: don't drink and drive. you wouldn't go shooting plastered (i hope); just don't drive.

this also bears repeating: sorry, aanbsmommy, for your loss. i can't imagine it.

but you are the new guy, so i'll have a highlife (seated at my computron at home) to her memory, if that's okay.
Stupid should hurt.

"We're better than mere people, we're DRUNKARDS."
--ThirstyDrunk

Resident Asshole
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Re: Those MADD crosses...

Post by Resident Asshole »

Wingman wrote:i've never thought of them as anti-drinking, either. it can't be said enough: don't drink and drive. you wouldn't go shooting plastered (i hope); just don't drive.
I've definitely shot my gun plastered. Not a good idea. And while driving drunk sucks, MADD sucks even more because they are anti-alcohol in every way.
Bourbon is my blood.

"Gren Label will rock on the show for me." bot rehan507

"women want to better express themselves. Dress up as their own performance this will be a lack of confidence." bot clshoo348

select backwards to God, his safekeeping a weapon homeopathy bold deed, president each opposite's cervix. bot klmn619