I saved 25 ;bucks

That's right. You can put them right here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

LuckyStrikes
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

I saved 25 ;bucks

Post by LuckyStrikes »

I , Lucky, changed my air filter in my vehciele. i did it all by myself too.
I'm just so proud, I had to share.
Voices tell me to buy the bigger bottle!

deadpuppiesandwhores
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Re: I saved 25 ;bucks

Post by deadpuppiesandwhores »

LuckyStrikes wrote:I , Lucky, changed my air filter in my vehciele. i did it all by myself too.
I'm just so proud, I had to share.
don't it feel good to wrench, or in this case unscrew a wingnut, all by yourself? i'm proud of you. havbe drink and cheers to your ambition.
road to hell is paved with unbought stuffed dogs.
"I AM TOO DRUNK TO TASTE THIS CHICKEN."
colonel sanders

http://meetme.hotornot.com/r/?emid=K8ERHQN

i'm not saying i beat the devil, but i drank his beer for nothin'.... then i stole his song.

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

I can't do shit to cars nowadays. When I had a vw 72 super beetle I was in there like Mcgiver.

LuckyStrikes
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by LuckyStrikes »

Frankennietzsche wrote:I can't do shit to cars nowadays. When I had a vw 72 super beetle I was in there like Mcgiver.
my first car was a 71 beetle. And yes, DPAW, it did feel good to undo that thing, that funny looking bolt thing. I am very proud, the next thing you know, i'll be checking the oil!

deadpuppiesandwhores
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Frankennietzsche wrote:I can't do shit to cars nowadays. When I had a vw 72 super beetle I was in there like Mcgiver.
that's how i feel about my '89 ford ranger. if i were to ever sell it i would have to train them for weeks before anyone else could actuallt drive it. now god forbid my v-rod breaks, i couldn't even find the horn when the wire came loose. that thing is a technological masterpiece and i don't think i'm anywhere near smart enough to learn it.
colonel sanders

i'm not saying i beat the devil, but i drank his beer for nothin'.... then i stole his song.

LuckyStrikes
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by LuckyStrikes »

deadpuppiesandwhores wrote:
that's how i feel about my '89 ford ranger. if i were to ever sell it i would have to train them for weeks before anyone else could actuallt drive it. now god forbid my v-rod breaks, i couldn't even find the horn when the wire came loose. that thing is a technological masterpiece and i don't think i'm anywhere near smart enough to learn it.
Ford. Back in the seventies they use to say ford; fix or repair daily. You got a pretty good one. 89, they got scared of the Jjapanese competition and tightened up a bit. My father designed cars for GM and Chrysler. He told me to always check what day a car was assembled. Mondays, don't buy. Everybody on the line is hung over.
My favorite car i have efver owned was my 85 Volkswagen GTI 5speed. When it wasn't in the shop, boy could that baby run. I have a jeep now. it's ok. the airconditioning sucks. iknow nobody cares less, but what the hell i am drunk. and i worked on my car tonight!!

Chelsea40oz
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Chelsea40oz »

I can change my skateboard trucks all by myself, and do any other maintenence required. 8)

You're out of your league, go back to your own village!

LuckyStrikes
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by LuckyStrikes »

Chelsea40ozBondage! wrote:I can change my skateboard trucks all by myself, and do any other maintenence required. 8)
stop yer braggin.

Chelsea40oz
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Chelsea40oz »

Don't worry I'm a mechanical idiot at times. My Daddy was a gearhead, why, oh why for the love of Bacchus did I not pay more attention to his man-hobby? Boysdiggit. :lol:

You're out of your league, go back to your own village!

deadpuppiesandwhores
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

LuckyStrikes wrote: You got a pretty good one. 89, they got scared of the Jjapanese competition and tightened up a bit.
mine must've been built the day after saint patties day. hungover? shit, they were still drunk when they built that piece of shit. the fact that it runs down the road on its own power is a testament to my mechanical and electrical abilities.
colonel sanders

UnkleLemmy
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by UnkleLemmy »

Now that you are so good with cars, why don't you come over and check my dipstick. :wink:
Savage: "Unkle Lemmy looks just like his avatar, and that is hawt. Also, he sends me a crate of bourbon every month and for this, when I die, he will inherit my castle in Savagonia, and my 72 virgins. (They are all good boys, and very hard workers.)"

LuckyStrikes
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by LuckyStrikes »

UnkleLemmy wrote:Now that you are so good with cars, why don't you come over and check my dipstick. :wink:
Sure, and you can work on my vacuum. I think it needs a new hose...

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

I can open a beer bottle with a car. Of course, some of the plastic stuff came off the door... and there was some blood involved
like tears in rain

God of Chunder
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by God of Chunder »

There are many places in and on a car that work for opening beer bottles. I've, unfortunately, had similar problems with pieces of plastic coming off, paint chipping, etc. I now keep multiple corkscrews and bottle openers in the car - under both seats, in the glove compartment, in both door pockets, in the center console, in the trunk and on all keychains. My wife carried them around in the diaper bags and a friend gave me one with a magnet on it that I stuck up under the bumper. That way when I lock myself out of the car and lose my keys I can at least go to the Kwicky Mart and get some beers for while I wait for AAA, again. But come to think of it, most beer I drink comes in cans...but best to be prepared.

Uncle Sal
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Uncle Sal »

damn jake, how'd you get that flat tire?
ran over a milk bottle...
didn't you see it?
no, damn kid had it under his coat...
need a woman be good to me... won't hide my whiskey try to serve me tea...