Just link-whoring my mustang-whoring plan and dramatic stuff

That's right. You can put them right here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

good idea?

no
20%
yes
80%

Total votes: 5

empty_bottle
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Just link-whoring my mustang-whoring plan and dramatic stuff

Post by empty_bottle »

OK heres what I am doing. I am poor and no longer work at a well paying job. I make minimum wage at a subway (no more 12/hr :( I also only work part time because of some nonsense disability stuff. i dont think i should be refered to disability services just coz i cant handle more than 2 classes and freak out ultra easy
im prolly getting ahead of myself. after a few 'episodes', my therapist told me to start tranquilizers, daily. 6x per day to be exact, and they really do the trick. I cannot really drink that often, when I do it fucks with me, hard too. But thats because I am sedated all day, my body just cant handle both. im not complainin ;)
well, anyhow the tranqs are helping me to cope with making absolutely nothing for substantial income. i get about 300 on a good month; that blows some ass right there. my parents pay for everything, but my car was starting to fall apart. i came up with a solution because i have free time and i like to think, think up schemes
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... %3AIT&rd=1

empty_bottle
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by empty_bottle »

oh come on not even one reply in context to the voting, pooh

Grey Boy
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by Grey Boy »

I think it's a good idea, though I have neither the money nor product to advertise.

Oh, I work in Billerica, can I get some free lunches?
Dressed in black, tossing back a shot of rye.

empty_bottle
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by empty_bottle »

i updated the pics on ebay at last,
keep in mind the new headlights and taillights have not gone in yet