junkie

That's right. You can put them right here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Re: junkie

Post by givemesomepils »

mistah willies wrote:
Mr. Viking wrote:
givemesomepills wrote:I feel for you I'm on suboxone now but I still have to deal with the fact that the police are going to get me on a warrant anyday and I can't find anywhere to lay low. i'm fucked nothing is as bad as withdrawals in jail and they just don't care.
grow up and hand yourself in
Looks like he did?
I did I ended up getting drunk and threw an empty in the street in front of my house apearantly someone called the police which promptly arrived 8 hours later and rudely interrupted me downing a blender full of vodka and orange juice. anyway its a relief to have my little 45 days out of the way.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." hunter s. thompson god rest his soul

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

mistah willies wrote:
oettinger wrote:
chilly willies wrote:
He stuck around quite a long time. More than your average bear.
Maybe it was Sean? Joey? The ´95 denver broncos?
Now don't be paranoid. Sean is in prison, and Joey is working as a masseuse in Beverly Hills. Chicago didn't work out for him. Too cold.
lol all of the concern is warming my heart.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." hunter s. thompson god rest his soul

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Hey!

Welcome the fuck back. I'll pour ya one. Now mind the edge, you should stay up here on the peak more often.

Cheers

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

mistah willies wrote:Hey!

Welcome the fuck back. I'll pour ya one. Now mind the edge, you should stay up here on the peak more often.

Cheers
I never left the peak, in jail I was able to try what you could call "cocktails" they were a mixture of coffee koolaide jolly ranchers and prescription medicine like valium librium and others usually combined. really it was a learning experience.

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

Patchez wrote:Okay. Enough of the fucking dogpile. I think he gets it and others here have been known to indulge in recreational pharmaceuticals. So let's all get a little Billy Joel about this and back off.
oh and this is a little late, but thanks.

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

A little bit more, a little bit more, not the whole thing at once.

Maybe treat Lovely Miss Ethyl as an exquisite lady, but her friends can be thieves to your time.

Trust me on this.

Can we drink now? ---peetie44
At rock bottom, there is no down. ---The Oett
^ ^ ^ Yes his entire cutlery set and all utensils are made from assorted broken bottles.--- The Artful Detective
Just remember Hugh: a good cocktail in a shitty glass is better that a shitty cocktail in a pretty glass.---The Badfellow
I'll buy the first round if you promise to stop being a cunt. --- Dear Booze

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

mistah willies wrote:A little bit more, a little bit more, not the whole thing at once.

Maybe treat Lovely Miss Ethyl as an exquisite lady, but her friends can be thieves to your time.

Trust me on this.

I think she has a few good friends that are willing to treat us just as well as she does to though.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

givemesomepils wrote:
mistah willies wrote:A little bit more, a little bit more, not the whole thing at once.

Trust me on this.

I think she has a few good friends that are willing to treat us just as well as she does to though.
Hmm being on her is an experience no one else could deliver so far. Different yes, good yes, but not the same
Drink!

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

oettinger wrote:
givemesomepils wrote:

Trust me on this.

Hmm being on her is an experience no one else could deliver so far. Different yes, good yes, but not the same
they are different but ethyls good friend beny is quite good, especially benny's cousin val.
benny is benzodiazepine, and val is valium