6 1 Uh-Oh ...

That's right. You can put them right here.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

coqui_chris
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

6 1 Uh-Oh ...

Post by coqui_chris »

"To avoid criticism: Do nothing, Say nothing, Be nothing" - Fred Shero

"You hear players, media people say it's tough to play in Philly in front of these fans. To those people, I say, you didn't have the guts to succeed here." - John Kruk

coqui_chris
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: 6 1 Uh-Oh ...

Post by coqui_chris »

"To avoid criticism: Do nothing, Say nothing, Be nothing" - Fred Shero

"You hear players, media people say it's tough to play in Philly in front of these fans. To those people, I say, you didn't have the guts to succeed here." - John Kruk

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: 6 1 Uh-Oh ...

Post by peetie44 »

Hilarious...what an asshat!

Great that this bozo got caught but if the mouse-man would've gotten away with this scam and the health department got called in, the shop owners with mice issues could always have employed the Stubbs Defense.

Having been called to a DPS hearing in Lubbock TX many years ago for health-code violations, legendary Texas BBQ entrepreneur, the late C.B. Stubbs, was asked if he had anything to say regarding the alleged violations.

Stubbs answered, "Yessir, I do. Rats and roaches are God's doin' -- not mine."
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be